The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By PluginBoutique
Options
Announcement: Welcome to the "DAW talk" subforum area Whitecat
9th May 2017 Views: 14,826
Views: 14,826
9th May 2017
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hi all. I would like to record audio from my X32 into Ableton Live via X-USB card. Now, as I presume that X32 is not sending any...

FlavioB
replies: 1 views: 111
MediaGary 38 minutes ago

This is a device I have made for live performance with...

Messinki
replies: 0 views: 53
Messinki 17 hours ago

Helloo, I've made a little Max for Live device that takes some of the pain out of comping in Ableton. The GIF in the...

Messinki
replies: 14 views: 523
Calagan 1 day ago

Hi Community, I have a very strange thing happening to me today, and I've been going around many many forums and tutorials for...

Dobelozee
replies: 18 views: 422
Dobelozee 3 days ago

Hey, I am using an Avid Thunderbolt HD Native System and it works perfectly with Pro Tools but I have troubles using it with...

bernband
replies: 2 views: 337
ChayaFFM 3 days ago

Hi, Hope you having a great weekend I have an issue that drives me a bit crazy... As you can see in the video:...

Nathan.D
replies: 0 views: 80
Nathan.D 3 days ago

Has anybody compared the Max for Live convolution reverb (pro) against Liquid Sonics' reverbs or for example Altiverb by loading...

Sonny Casanovas
replies: 4 views: 258
Sonny Casanovas 6 days ago

Hello! I'm trying to sync the ableton audio of my live perforamce with the video I'm recording on my phone, but having...

BKLoops
replies: 2 views: 120
Mikael B 6 days ago

Hi all so I'm experiencing something very strange I've never had happen before. I'm using my electronic drum kit into Addictive...

yeokay
replies: 0 views: 80
yeokay 1 week ago

Hello all – I have a major issue that I’ve been dealing with (on and off) for some time now with Ableton 10. I’ll try to...

smc108
replies: 1 views: 298
gearfetish 1 week ago

I wanted to use a touchscreen monitor to control Ableton. Does anyone have a brand that works well with my MacBook with multi...

passionmax
replies: 0 views: 100
passionmax 1 week ago

Hi, I am using my Push 2 via USB as a MIDI Controller to sequence my AKAI Sampler and VSTi in Ableton at the same time....

upekah
replies: 3 views: 295
Mikael B 1 week ago

Hi all, my computer is down to its last mbs of memory left, and a huge part of that is the massive Ableton sample library I have....

mirimiri
replies: 4 views: 371
ralphNYC 1 week ago

Hello Guys , I got issue to Sync Ableton with my hardware (TR606). Made lot of research how to do it , followed Ableton...

DoMath
replies: 13 views: 446
Mikael B 1 week ago

Quick question that is giving me a headache: I'm using a signal from Ableton to sync a hardware synth, so I need the plucky...

OrphicTrench
replies: 3 views: 159
OrphicTrench 2 weeks ago

Hey there! I have a horrible problem and none of the solutions I tried seem to be working. I see no other way than to turn to...

OrphicTrench
replies: 2 views: 244
OrphicTrench 2 weeks ago

Hi there, I'm pretty new to Live, so this may be a noob question. I got Live 9 late last year with the free upgrade to Live 10...

bitstream25
replies: 16 views: 5,455
VST 3 weeks ago

SONG:MODE offers a new way to display your Ableton Live set and allows you to have your whole set on a single page. If you...

KBLiveSolutions
replies: 2 views: 333
MPrinsen 3 weeks ago

I use FL Studio for about 15 years now. It is my first and only DAW I ever used. A few years ago I decided to use more...

MPrinsen
replies: 0 views: 190
MPrinsen 3 weeks ago

Hi guys Having issues with some latency while I recording audio into my ableton. (apogee duet).. yup, you can adjust the...

beatsbyrash
replies: 3 views: 727
Mikael B 4 weeks ago

I'm putting on a workshop using Ableton as part of a digital festival in April. My idea, so far, is to have two type of piece...

Crate
replies: 0 views: 223
Crate 3rd March 2020

Hey guys, I’m sorry to bother anyone I just really need some help for those who know how to run their Toraiz SP-16, through...

DJsil3NtKilL
replies: 1 views: 214
Mikael B 26th February 2020

Anyone else have this quirk? I have a MBP 2017 and am using 10.1.3 with a Duet and a 500 series rack. Whenever I run my tracks...

ChayaFFM
replies: 5 views: 233
ChayaFFM 26th February 2020

Hello everyone, I'll try my best to explain however I'm not the most hardware-savvy person so excuse my ignorance. As the title...

plshelp
replies: 0 views: 271
plshelp 24th February 2020

Hey guys Been reading up alot of techniques for better sounding drum grooves and seeing mapping velocity to filters/attacks...

OisinE95
replies: 1 views: 649
Mikael B 23rd February 2020

hy i'm in the process the get some of my projects finally mastered and i recognized that everytime i export the mix out of...

huglife187
replies: 5 views: 396
Mikael B 22nd February 2020

I'm still seriously impressed by the simplicity of the New Slaves Intro, yet I have not figured out a way to do it inside...

ChayaFFM
replies: 0 views: 242
ChayaFFM 21st February 2020

Looking for recommendation for the best tutorials (paid or free) in the general use of Ableton Live 9. Am a longtime Logic...

teknosmoker
replies: 0 views: 269
teknosmoker 20th February 2020

Hi there I have recorded some MIDI data (notes + controller data) from a Toraiz SQUID midi sequencer into Ableton...

nicogrubert
replies: 3 views: 349
Mikael B 19th February 2020

I have a new Alesis VI61 keyboard and I am getting a weird result trying to map midi functions to Ableton. The VI61 has three...

lifeofbrian2007
replies: 2 views: 252
lifeofbrian2007 18th February 2020

I use Ableton Live 9 for gigging. I usually use a Launchpad to start scenes and Isotonik Follow Scene for keeping songs going by...

thedberg
replies: 13 views: 413
tamoore 17th February 2020

Hi, This can apply to any DAW I guess but I do use Ableton. I am trying to record a synth loop. The first issue I have is...

Kola
replies: 10 views: 293
Mikael B 14th February 2020

Many are there but not all, including of course the one I want most. Also in Xpand2 the folder for Polysynths is 005, but in...

lifeofbrian2007
replies: 2 views: 216
lifeofbrian2007 13th February 2020

Does it exist? The closest I could find was Vengeance Phalanx. I tried Macshine but its not quite the same because doesn't...

TapeRock
replies: 0 views: 305
TapeRock 12th February 2020

I'm looking for a good 49 - 61 key midi controller for use with Ableton. Here's what I'd like in a controller... • Build...

RayDiosity
replies: 0 views: 280
RayDiosity 8th February 2020

I have a weird problem. I record a jam, say massive and alchemy and some drums, when I playback it sounds fine, as I recorded it,...

Gusss
replies: 5 views: 337
Gusss 3rd February 2020

Hey guys long question here. Im using an apollo twin interface, with a subpac coming out of the headphone out, and i have a...

garyjones42
replies: 3 views: 372
L-Fire 3rd February 2020

I'm trying to set up 'link' between two computers running ableton. Both are conected to the same internet router and share a...

M32
replies: 4 views: 1,718
DanJamesAUS 1st February 2020

I'm running Live v10.1.7, into Metric Halo Lio-8, using an SL88 keyboard to trigger a Moog Voyager. All works when playing the...

kllutzy
replies: 7 views: 350
Mikael B 30th January 2020

Hey guys, I've been using Live 10 on my Macbook Pro for a while now and works great. I've been testing live out on a Windows PC...

Br0ckout
replies: 8 views: 2,029
markusschloesser 27th January 2020

Before I smash my brand new Moog Voyager into pieces, I will make one final attempt to reach out for some help on how to enable a...

Glider
replies: 5 views: 2,303
kllutzy 21st January 2020

I have a couple of questions regarding the voices in Analog. 1. So when you turn on unisono and choose 2 voices, does that...

Mikkemikke
replies: 0 views: 185
Mikkemikke 19th January 2020

Having a very strange problem with Live lately. I'm currently working on some pretty heavy projects, which are usually averaging...

clc91
replies: 31 views: 3,692
P. Ness 17th January 2020

Hey all, I'm having some super strange audio dropouts in Ableton Live 9. Using a mid 2012 Macbook pro with 8gb ram, 2.5 GHz i5...

yungbuck
replies: 6 views: 245
Mikael B 16th January 2020

i've noticed on my exports, the master wav file of my song wont sound exactly like it was sounding in the session. whats...

robotchicken
replies: 15 views: 570
Mikael B 16th January 2020

hi all. I have a midi keyboard which is set to channel 16 and I need to keep it like that because I use it for live performance...

benjiboko
replies: 0 views: 190
benjiboko 16th January 2020

Hi there I need some advices regarding workflow & sound quality of real time downsampling in Live. I recorded drums and...

Calagan
replies: 5 views: 237
Mikael B 15th January 2020

Hey guys! I'm pretty new to Ableton and also only just started producing, I used Logic for a little bit but then my Mac had wine...

cheezy1
replies: 12 views: 316
Mikael B 14th January 2020

Ableton Hive Mind, please come to my aid! In arrangement view, I use the "Ctrl + Space" (Cmd + Space on Mac) hotkey...

kyleschieffer
replies: 1 views: 241
pottering 13th January 2020

Hello, Looking to get either the SSL Nucelues 1 or 2 and wondering if anyone has had any experience with either and Ableton...

Luke M
replies: 11 views: 927
rhaley 13th January 2020

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search