The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By PluginBoutique
Options
Announcement: Welcome to the "DAW talk" subforum area Whitecat
9th May 2017 Views: 17,740
Views: 17,740
9th May 2017
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hey all, I've been having a super weird intermittent problem with Ableton Live 10 over the past few months, and can't seem to...

dboom
replies: 2 views: 199
dboom 2 days ago

Hey! I used to make music as a hobby but it is slowly becoming a career and my workflow has become quite intensive, far too much...

Snow Fox
replies: 6 views: 249
Teej 4 days ago

FYI, 20% off now with the upgrade, when it happens, included. Cheers.

Deleted fa7843c
replies: 7 views: 273
Mikael B 6 days ago

must be a preset in here somewhere ??? I found the LA2a preset but no 1176 emulation peace

Mister Natural
replies: 3 views: 193
Mikael B 6 days ago

Hi all, Anyone know if Ableton Live 11 will support AUv3? I cant see any mention on their website. Any beta testers able...

DownRebel
replies: 0 views: 165
DownRebel 1 week ago

Hi, Just wondering if anyone has an idea how to make this effect? The 2 repeated notes that come in at 1:48. They seem to...

SteelyDave
replies: 2 views: 124
SteelyDave 1 week ago

Sup slutz! I realized a while back that I had done a lot of things to my default Ableton Live session that really sort of shaped...

ScottBrio
replies: 6 views: 455
ScottBrio 1 week ago

I want to send hard left audio and hard right audio from massive x out to separate tracks without any latency issues. is this...

andwutt
replies: 2 views: 283
Sebastian N 1 week ago

How do I change/set the midi note/key range for my midi controller (MPK midi) so that I am able to trigger the right sample...

Bjornloki
replies: 1 views: 105
pottering 1 week ago

Hello I have a moog subharmonicon that I want to use with ableton, Running Ableton on pc and using a midiman 4×4 midi...

omidian
replies: 2 views: 222
omidian 1 week ago

Any suggestions for where I can find impressive Live projects for download that I can analyze to improve my own productions? ...

messofsound876
replies: 2 views: 162
messofsound876 2 weeks ago

Hi all, I'm trying route the output of Ableton to a virtual (stereo linked) channel within UAD Console, so that I can make use...

marsh_e79
replies: 1 views: 134
callahanryan 2 weeks ago

Hey I was watching tutorials where they made a few basic 8 bar tracks, what if I want to do like a 32 or so bar track of piano or...

noisycat
replies: 4 views: 103
noisycat 2 weeks ago

Hey gang! Im looking to buy a good reverb plug in! Everyone seems to swear by valhalla room which considering the price...

Regent
replies: 6 views: 283
fgimian 3 weeks ago

1. Key Change Does there exist a plugin, perhaps a Max for Live device, to pitch shift multiple MIDI tracks at once (i.e. a...

messofsound876
replies: 0 views: 123
messofsound876 3 weeks ago

Hello ! I've got a Elgato Stream Deck since january and i worked with love on a template for Ableton Live (at the moment it's...

mmirz
replies: 4 views: 993
onroll 4 weeks ago

Good Morning, I am currently using Ableton Live Lite and would like to use the sounds out of my Juno DS88 to record in Ableton...

Wro123
replies: 0 views: 201
Wro123 4 weeks ago

Live 10: do the demo versions of Live all contain the contents of the Suite? One supposes so. If buying the Lite or standard,...

razorboy
replies: 6 views: 176
Mikael B 4 weeks ago

OMG! - comping!!! - MPE!! - live tempo!! its like they listened to us. https://www.ableton.com/en/live/ wow.

Rtroost
replies: 3 views: 694
callahanryan 24th December 2020

So, I own Live 10 Intro. I've been having an issue with importing .wav files into the software. When I import them, it comes out...

Coilreaper
replies: 2 views: 124
Cake 22nd December 2020

Hi!, I am interested in buying a hardware compressor like the wesaudio where you can save your settings in Ableton. I have a...

passionmax
replies: 2 views: 252
WesAudio 21st December 2020

I used to always record and mix at 48/32. And after listening to thousands of people on forums and elsewhere I decided I was...

Synpatico
replies: 21 views: 1,181
Synpatico 16th December 2020

Hello everyone, Hope you're well! I have a question regarding plugins and MIDI Tracks. If someone has a plugin with...

Johnny1992
replies: 3 views: 176
Johnny1992 15th December 2020

Hi all, Does anyone knows if it is possible to modulate the Decay of a sound as it plays lower on the keyboard? With Sampler...

Toulouse1979
replies: 10 views: 274
ozinga 15th December 2020

People- The last few years I have been using external instruments (synths) a lot more than the previous 10. I suspect that is...

Rtroost
replies: 8 views: 233
Mikael B 13th December 2020

Is it worth buying the full version to get all the goodies? Most of us have a number of VSTs, there will be some duplication if...

razorboy
replies: 12 views: 557
Mikael B 13th December 2020

Hey there, This is a tricky question and haven't found much help in the manual. I'm using a software controller for a hardware...

OrphicTrench
replies: 2 views: 107
Mikael B 9th December 2020

In Ableton's arrangement view, I added an automaton to the utility plugin on the Mastertrack to fade out the song. Now, whenever...

sambaji
replies: 1 views: 112
Mikael B 9th December 2020

Hi, I hope someone found a fix for this. I have the latest version of Transient Shaper by Schaack Audio technologies. (legit of...

Prahlad
replies: 0 views: 173
Prahlad 8th December 2020

I'm looking for a good 49 - 61 key midi controller for use with Ableton. Here's what I'd like in a controller... • Build...

RayDiosity
replies: 6 views: 988
rumorsoffires 7th December 2020

Multitrack imports. When importing audio files into Live they get all screwy. The start and end times. I have to slide them...

coreyspencer
replies: 1 views: 130
Mikael B 6th December 2020

Hello. This is the weirdest problem. When using Arturia's CZV, changing the project tempo to something other than 120 bpm causes...

TNC
replies: 12 views: 222
Mikael B 5th December 2020

When trying to record 6 channels at once into my clarett4 pre audio interface in Ableton live, I have the monitoring off on my...

spilled
replies: 2 views: 179
Mikael B 5th December 2020

Newer is not always better, some updates can be works of art or nightmares. I will do Intro version of 9 or 10 to start. I'm...

razorboy
replies: 5 views: 244
Mikael B 4th December 2020

Just finished a pop song on ableton. Everything sounds exactly the way i want it it to.. until i export the darn track! When I...

turtletree
replies: 2 views: 1,607
Mikael B 3rd December 2020

Hi there! Anyone slaving Live 10 to the Keystep Pro clock?. It all seem to start and stop correctly but Ableton randomly drops...

dirtboy
replies: 0 views: 159
dirtboy 1st December 2020

Now with Live 11 supporting MPE, may jump into the mp3 controller market, have tried a Roli, didnt like it too squishy, but this...

goony
replies: 1 views: 284
Avatar for Deleted b1c557d9920acb3
Deleted b1c557d9920acb3 1st December 2020

Hello, Looking to get either the SSL Nucelues 1 or 2 and wondering if anyone has had any experience with either and Ableton...

Luke M
replies: 20 views: 1,598
onroll 1st December 2020

Hello everybody, I'm doing some research about the functions you can find in a DAW that can help you while composing or...

PBontempi
replies: 0 views: 123
PBontempi 1st December 2020

Hi everyone! My first post on Gearslutz! I am using Touchmix 30 and Live on Win and was wondering if it's possible to route...

k0eman
replies: 6 views: 975
koop1975 30th November 2020

Anyone successfully using revolution in Live 10 with the revolution.adg files that load the plugin in a drum rack with the multi...

3bc
replies: 17 views: 1,907
3bc 25th November 2020

I thought I would share this template I made for the Behringer X-Touch (see attachment). Out of the box, the X-Touch buttons...

Konsider
replies: 2 views: 2,502
Konsider 24th November 2020

Not sure if this is a numpty question, but here goes... I was watching a tutorial in Ableton where they were using Push. They...

acided
replies: 2 views: 182
acided 23rd November 2020

The last time that I glanced at Ableton was at least a couple of years ago, and it was loved for many reasons, but tracking...

razorboy
replies: 2 views: 353
3rdpath 22nd November 2020

I seem to remember last year around Black Friday/Cyber Monday that the Ableton website had a sale on Live 10. What will be the...

jon boy
replies: 3 views: 826
Avatar for Deleted fa7843c1d4a255f
Deleted fa7843c1d4a255f 21st November 2020

Hi, I'm a new Ableton 10 user trying to create a DJ edit. What I've done so far is grabbed a drum sample, played it on my...

Window101
replies: 7 views: 202
Window101 19th November 2020

Hello! I need an audio interface I can use just for ableton +plugin fun on the couch when I don't feel like sitting on my desk...

replies: 7 views: 567
ambiguous signal 13th November 2020
replies: 34 views: 2,699
mat1 13th November 2020

I'm looking for a replacement/supplement to Studio One and have a couple of questions: MIDI Note Remapping - I use Studio...

BezowinZ
replies: 7 views: 278
BezowinZ 12th November 2020

Hi there, I have some problems with Ableton live 10, maybe someone found a "fix" or can tell what exactly is going...

Absalone
replies: 1 views: 145
Mikael B 10th November 2020

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search