The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Ableton Live

Announcement: Welcome to the "DAW talk" subforum area Whitecat
10th May 2017 Views: 6,580
Views: 6,580
10th May 2017
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hello everybody I have all my hardware synths in my workplace, Ableton rund on an Imac there. At home I have a macbook with a...

replies: 1 views: 211
The Guy 2 hours ago

I'm currently fairly new to Ableton Live 10 suite and Reason 10, and have both Komplete 11 Standard and a Komplete Kontrol mk2...

replies: 2 views: 234
goony 19 hours ago

Hello. I apologise if this sounds very beginner like, but I'm trying to route external hardware audio -> Ableton Live 10. I...

replies: 0 views: 190
iwatsu 1 day ago

Greetings, I been using Ableton Live for a while, but I never used it in a live performance before. I've played in bands...

replies: 1 views: 199
3rdpath 1 day ago

Ifinally took the plunge and decided the upgrade was worth it. So I thought i would just explain why for those on the fence as...

replies: 33 views: 2,196
ZenEagle 2 days ago

Hey Slutz, I am trying to send program change messages from ableton clips to the Yamaha AN200 with no luck at all. I haven't...

replies: 2 views: 215
3rdpath 3 days ago

Hello Guys, I have already shared this with Ableton support team and this is an ongoing case but it appears that more people...

replies: 3 views: 261
echodeal 3 days ago

I'm trying to set up 'link' between two computers running ableton. Both are conected to the same internet router and share a...

replies: 3 views: 250
pottering 3 days ago

I would like to export a whole LOT of MIDI drum clips I have as audio files. Also, I'd like the names of the files to match the...

replies: 5 views: 242
lestermagneto 4 days ago

Hi, I haven't made music in a long time and just got back to it and decided to pick up Ableton as a new DAW. I was wondering...

replies: 1 views: 237
apoclypse 4 days ago

Just wanted to share this in case some of you missed it. Ableton posted a few vids on using reverb and more advanced...

A Radical Cut
replies: 0 views: 217
A Radical Cut 5 days ago

The new split stereo panning feature is long overdue. I'm wondering if it will have an affect the stereo image, if say, I covert...

replies: 3 views: 293
pottering 5 days ago

Hi, I'm quite new to Ableton and came to it from FL Studio and after I paste a midi clip into the arrangement, I find the midi...

replies: 2 views: 229
cristoo 1 week ago

This forum is a little slow, so let's speculate for fun. Maybe we'll get lucky and someone will come forth with secret...

replies: 566 views: 56,396
gilson 1 week ago

Hi, Everyone, Recently my system drive crashed. I had all my Ableton projects and everything important on a separate drive so...

replies: 1 views: 217
pottering 1 week ago

I have 9.7 lite. I don't understand what to do to get all of my plugs to show. They are scattered (common files, steinberg, vst)...

replies: 4 views: 278
toowrongfoo 1 week ago

HI Recently I have noticed that Ableton Live crashes when playing YouTube videos. Well actually Ableton doesn't crash completely...

replies: 5 views: 813
Calagan 1 week ago

Hello! For the last week, I've been using the MME drivers instead of ASIO because I hate having to close out of ableton just...

replies: 1 views: 305
eodynn 1 week ago

Feel free to move if necessary... Anyone who has been paying attention to the **** I post knows I've accumulated a bunch of...

replies: 7 views: 277
nomadjames 2 weeks ago

Hi, so I got a copy of Ableton Lite with a Focusrite I bought. Unfortunately Ableton Lite only allows two Audio inputs as...

replies: 1 views: 242
The Guy 2 weeks ago

Curious to know how you all are using the tags feature. I love it, personally! After some initial set up, these are mine, for...

replies: 11 views: 635
Ishkash 2 weeks ago

I love the sound of this vst instrument, can anyone tell me what name this synth style goes by besides 'lead' as Ableton label...

replies: 6 views: 578
3rdpath 3 weeks ago

Just purchased the MCU Pro and Extender, so far so good although the lack of a Live overlay is irksome and I have paid for the...

replies: 3 views: 297
tubular 3 weeks ago

Hello everyone I got a problem to control fully my DX200 on ableton. There is a knob that control 3 midi messages on the DX200...

replies: 13 views: 470
Mikelundy 3 weeks ago

Just opened up Ableton in an attempt to begin learning it seeing as tho Gibson screwed us Cakewalk Sonar users. Some questions......

Dark star Balla
replies: 9 views: 527
RRCHON 3 weeks ago

So I have about 70+ tracks on ableton all wav files and zero plugins. My hard disk overloader indicator keeps lighting up and im...

replies: 19 views: 519
Lenzo 4 weeks ago

Anyone else experiencing this with Sausage Fattener and/or any other plugins? Have you found a workaround?

Uneek Elements
replies: 4 views: 515
Sebastian N 4 weeks ago

Hi, When I import a video with sound, at playback the audio is not in sync with the picture. I cames shortly after the...

replies: 3 views: 283
Deckard 4 weeks ago

Helping a friend get started with Live....When triggering a drum rack with the keyboard, keys a through j show the input on the...

replies: 1 views: 328
abritabroad 4 weeks ago

I have a question about the path a signal takes when using sends and returns. So here's a scenario. I have a return track with a...

replies: 6 views: 383
TREMORS 4 weeks ago

Whaddup doods. I'm checking Ableton out, after decades with a more traditional DAW. I think I'm missing something concerning...

bad andy
replies: 1 views: 300
login 4 weeks ago

Some synths allow you to hold down some notes of a chord, then by pressing the button it saves the notes and allows you to...

replies: 5 views: 466
baskervils 4 weeks ago

I just bought an ableton push 1, can't seem to be able to access wavetable's mod matrix on the push. Dont know what i'm doing...

replies: 0 views: 262
tqbf 4 weeks ago

Looking at getting Vengeance Avenger and wondering if anyone has integrated Avenger's drumkits with Ableton drum racks. I use...

replies: 1 views: 394
skqurl 4 weeks ago

I am unable to drag this bottom section up to increase the size of the sampler window. How can I view this waveform in a larger...

replies: 1 views: 313
Jpga 11th February 2018

Hi all. I made a liveshow on my laptop with different tracks alles mixed into each other and they differ from BPM each track...

replies: 5 views: 290
pottering 10th February 2018

Dear Gearslutz, I am looking for a way to have this Sawtooth DX21 FM Glide sound in a MIDI unit or VST for my OSX. I rerout...

replies: 2 views: 313
pottering 10th February 2018

is it possible in ableton 10 to automatically slice different wav files to only one drum rack? so that i can have like 3...

replies: 0 views: 295
huglife187 10th February 2018

first of all, the new melodic step sequencer is fantastic as it is but Id like to share my thoughts about a new mode Ableton...

replies: 0 views: 388
tanzslut 9th February 2018

Anyone finding after upgrade to ableton 10, the max for live instruments are no longer mapped to push, even the factory ones, ...

replies: 2 views: 335
zobbo 9th February 2018

Hey there :) thanks in advance so i am about to start my music production (ableton) stuff for that I primarily need a laptop in...

replies: 2 views: 532
zwobot 8th February 2018

Not evetuone has Std version, i understand. So why Intro cant be upgraded? You have to buy it Quote from...

replies: 0 views: 291
Alex.G 8th February 2018

If I upgrade to Ableton 10 will all my plugins still work or will i have to update all of them?

replies: 2 views: 672
Boris_partys 6th February 2018

Something's been bugging me for a bit so I conducted a small test making the same beat with 3 identical samples (making zero...

replies: 9 views: 630
Mikael B 4th February 2018

Hi all, Been working many years in Cubase, but just recently started Ableton to perform live. Had a first rehearsal with the...

replies: 2 views: 365
goony 4th February 2018

Hi everyone. I'm a total newbie to ableton so apologies for saying anything stupid. I've read the relevant bits of the manual and...

replies: 1 views: 275
pottering 2nd February 2018

What does it mean to export in real time for Ableton? Are the pictures I posted below examples of exporting in real time?

replies: 4 views: 397
pottering 2nd February 2018

So I'm in the process of setting up a new home studio. Last weekend I was going through tubs of various gear, cables, etc. and I...

replies: 4 views: 549
cane creek 2nd February 2018

I run a 2008 Mac Pro and now Apple have released Logicx 10.4 that won't work on older Mac I've decided to jump ship to Live...

cane creek
replies: 1 views: 391
cane creek 28th January 2018

I've recently "upgraded" rigs from my old faithful HD3 Accel MacPro system to a 2.3 Ghz MB Pro Retina Quad i7 w/ 16 GB...

replies: 15 views: 1,693
Spanzor 25th January 2018

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search