The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Ableton Live

Options
Announcement: Welcome to the "DAW talk" subforum area Whitecat
10th May 2017 Views: 7,193
Views: 7,193
10th May 2017
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Curious to know how you all are using the tags feature. I love it, personally! After some initial set up, these are mine, for...

Ishkash
replies: 12 views: 825
Rtroost 3 hours ago

Ifinally took the plunge and decided the upgrade was worth it. So I thought i would just explain why for those on the fence as...

RichardNolan
replies: 63 views: 4,403
3rdpath 12 hours ago

Hi, I'm currently looking for advice on a possible freeware or paid video software suite which will allow me to add my own 'live'...

zenin
replies: 1 views: 458
chudslayer 12 hours ago

If you upgraded from AL9 to AL10, what was your number one feature that AL10 brought that made you decide to do so? And also: are...

OlavB
replies: 16 views: 648
chudslayer 15 hours ago

I been A/B Ableton 9 and 10 with Mixcraft 8 for days now and there is a significant difference in sound. Ableton 9/10 - Its...

andfra
replies: 156 views: 4,826
zedsdeadbaby 15 hours ago

Hello fellow gearslutz, If anyone can shed some light on this problem I would be so appreciative. Just got Komplete Ultimate...

eLUX
replies: 7 views: 452
eLUX 23 hours ago
replies: 0 views: 300
breytirengu 3 days ago

I have a hot hand. It is meant for your finger but is essentially a midi controller that can do anything from pend pitch to...

suckboi
replies: 0 views: 296
suckboi 3 days ago

Experiencing a strange issue here with Live 10. I have a MIDI clip with a linked CC envelope, transmitting CC01 to an external...

M.Retra
replies: 3 views: 332
Synth Guru 3 days ago

Is there a way to set an exact value for an automation point in live 10? (i want an exact value for the automation point with the...

turtletree
replies: 9 views: 503
Dianoia records 3 days ago

Hi Guys, So I have always had a passion for music. I played guitar and bass for many years, however I have been leaning more...

honestviking
replies: 5 views: 323
Synth Guru 4 days ago

here's part 2 of a little video series on why i like using long samples in my ableton work flow also a link at the end to some...

buzzby
replies: 0 views: 306
buzzby 4 days ago

Hi, I work with a Macbook Pro (highest specs) 2012, + a Focusrite Clarett Thunderbot. I've been using Logic Pro X for most of...

Kelvin
replies: 8 views: 331
Kelvin 1 week ago

Hi all. I currently own the Steinberg UR28M and unfortunately one of my inputs died leaving me with only one. I went and got an...

Ozey
replies: 1 views: 294
smutek 1 week ago

This forum is a little slow, so let's speculate for fun. Maybe we'll get lucky and someone will come forth with secret...

tsrono
replies: 570 views: 57,630
smutek 1 week ago
replies: 1 views: 278
lllubi 2 weeks ago

Hey guys I'm having a problem with Ableton Live. Recently I installed versions 1709 & 1803 Win 10 updates on my PC. ...

Synth Guru
replies: 2 views: 297
Synth Guru 2 weeks ago

Hi there, I'm pretty new to Live, so this may be a noob question. I got Live 9 late last year with the free upgrade to Live 10...

bitstream25
replies: 13 views: 503
login 2 weeks ago

I recently purchased VPS Avenger over the weekend and cannot get it to launch. I followed the instructions included in their PDF....

Abomb78
replies: 2 views: 398
SteveM74 3 weeks ago

I want to assign a specific amount of pitch bend effect on a button on the MIDI keyboard. When you press a key with the pitch...

zanshin777
replies: 5 views: 312
zanshin777 3 weeks ago

Big newbie question..... How would I record Ableton Live's software instruments (example, the Operator synth, a drum kick,...

quadutol
replies: 4 views: 341
quadutol 3 weeks ago

Yesterday, I've finally upgraded from Live 8 Suite to Live 9 Suite... Figured this was potentially my last chance, before 10...

Simonator
replies: 3 views: 1,198
Adorism 4 weeks ago

Hey fellas hopefully you can help me with this. I’ve been trying to loop in Ableton 9 in arrangement view as one would on a MPC...

audioman
replies: 7 views: 552
lestermagneto 4 weeks ago

They range from lofi instruments and effects to mixing and MIDI tools. Here are some of my recent racks! ToneTuner™...

Cessor
replies: 0 views: 423
Cessor 4 weeks ago

Anyone else experiencing this with Sausage Fattener and/or any other plugins? Have you found a workaround?

Uneek Elements
replies: 5 views: 991
EMMST 4 weeks ago

is it possible to increase size of all waveforms in ableton live 10 tracks? I want to go in and edit some of the empty space in...

turtletree
replies: 3 views: 383
explorer 4 weeks ago

Hi, Has anyone got any ideas into how Justice are Glitching there beats/vocals/everything in general? Iv attached a few...

Pollyrythm
replies: 993 views: 130,661
sirdss 4 weeks ago

Hi everybody! This is my second post, and got a lot of help from my previous post, all hail Gearslutz! Anyways, I just...

theokoustas
replies: 4 views: 1,574
jaakkodj 4 weeks ago

Newbie, 1) Best controller for Live ( for triggering samples) for gigging. Thanks

jjdpro
replies: 2 views: 374
jjdpro 4 weeks ago

I have an Arturia Audiofuse which Arturia says they did not put a DC filter in to reduce latency. I was not aware of this when I...

Mikey G
replies: 7 views: 345
Mikey G 4 weeks ago

How to get the one percussion construction kit you need for an electronic genre affordably for live use or for recording....

KarmaSoulRecords
replies: 0 views: 287
KarmaSoulRecords 17th April 2018

You know when you want to simultaneously record several audio inputs as clips of a FIXED LENGTH by pressing the record button...

gypsymoth
replies: 9 views: 533
lllubi 15th April 2018

Hi I was running a version of Ableton 9 on my laptop that was given to me by a friend. Today I bought Ableton 10 and...

Milkyjae
replies: 1 views: 343
goony 12th April 2018

Hello Ive Been using Ableton 9 standard for some time now. It was given to me by a friend who was given five ableton 9...

Milkyjae
replies: 2 views: 217
Milkyjae 12th April 2018

Tried the general Gear board but got no responses, hope you guys might be able to help! I'm a drummer/pianist/composer from...

BKLoops
replies: 0 views: 294
BKLoops 11th April 2018

Hello! I´m planning to run and perform with Ableton and Resolume at the same time. Right now , I have already started...

BeatMachinery
replies: 1 views: 434
RichardNolan 9th April 2018

I'm currently fairly new to Ableton Live 10 suite and Reason 10, and have both Komplete 11 Standard and a Komplete Kontrol mk2...

ZenEagle
replies: 9 views: 618
jlgrimes11 7th April 2018

Okay, so everytime i go to arm the record button or the In button on the audio track in ableton it comes up with the message in...

puffdraggy
replies: 0 views: 371
puffdraggy 6th April 2018

HI Recently I have noticed that Ableton Live crashes when playing YouTube videos. Well actually Ableton doesn't crash completely...

rifkijones
replies: 8 views: 977
Calagan 3rd April 2018

Hey. I've got an external drum machine (Tanzbar) and a drum rack that controls it. The setup chains are very specific (see...

gypsymoth
replies: 0 views: 289
gypsymoth 3rd April 2018

Hi all, I've started to have issues getting Ableton Live 8 to communicate properly with my Motu MIDI Express 128. Ableton can see...

Electroflex
replies: 0 views: 307
Electroflex 1st April 2018

Hello! For the last week, I've been using the MME drivers instead of ASIO because I hate having to close out of ableton just...

MikeCM
replies: 2 views: 454
GearsLust 1st April 2018

I'm in the market for a new screen. And these Ultrawide monitors look really cool. I'm working on big busy projects and found...

JayPee
replies: 3 views: 492
Trip Hop Mop 31st March 2018

So I have about 70+ tracks on ableton all wav files and zero plugins. My hard disk overloader indicator keeps lighting up and im...

turtletree
replies: 21 views: 734
MediaGary 29th March 2018

Admittedly I'm a newbie when it comes to hardware, however I have spent the past two evenings reading the manual + watching...

brkfst_burrito
replies: 0 views: 284
brkfst_burrito 29th March 2018

Hello. I apologise if this sounds very beginner like, but I'm trying to route external hardware audio -> Ableton Live 10. I...

iwatsu
replies: 1 views: 358
bainmack 23rd March 2018

I'm currently trying to set up some external effects with Ableton, and I'm hitting a snag. I've read the official documentation,...

MBARKESTRA
replies: 4 views: 342
goony 21st March 2018

Hello everybody I have all my hardware synths in my workplace, Ableton rund on an Imac there. At home I have a macbook with a...

geesbert
replies: 1 views: 326
The Guy 19th March 2018

Greetings, I been using Ableton Live for a while, but I never used it in a live performance before. I've played in bands...

vascopereira
replies: 1 views: 325
3rdpath 17th March 2018

Hey Slutz, I am trying to send program change messages from ableton clips to the Yamaha AN200 with no luck at all. I haven't...

Chicagoan
replies: 2 views: 296
3rdpath 16th March 2018

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search