The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By PluginBoutique
Options
Announcement: Welcome to the "DAW talk" subforum area Whitecat
9th May 2017 Views: 14,213
Views: 14,213
9th May 2017
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

hy i'm in the process the get some of my projects finally mastered and i recognized that everytime i export the mix out of...

huglife187
replies: 3 views: 317
Scragend 9 hours ago

Hi there I have recorded some MIDI data (notes + controller data) from a Toraiz SQUID midi sequencer into Ableton...

nicogrubert
Mikael B 1 day ago

I have a new Alesis VI61 keyboard and I am getting a weird result trying to map midi functions to Ableton. The VI61 has three...

lifeofbrian2007
replies: 2 views: 216
lifeofbrian2007 1 day ago

I use Ableton Live 9 for gigging. I usually use a Launchpad to start scenes and Isotonik Follow Scene for keeping songs going by...

thedberg
replies: 13 views: 366
tamoore 3 days ago

Hi, This can apply to any DAW I guess but I do use Ableton. I am trying to record a synth loop. The first issue I have is...

Kola
replies: 10 views: 236
Mikael B 6 days ago

Many are there but not all, including of course the one I want most. Also in Xpand2 the folder for Polysynths is 005, but in...

lifeofbrian2007
replies: 2 views: 172
lifeofbrian2007 1 week ago

Does it exist? The closest I could find was Vengeance Phalanx. I tried Macshine but its not quite the same because doesn't...

TapeRock
replies: 0 views: 277
TapeRock 1 week ago

I'm looking for a good 49 - 61 key midi controller for use with Ableton. Here's what I'd like in a controller... • Build...

RayDiosity
replies: 0 views: 226
RayDiosity 1 week ago

I have a weird problem. I record a jam, say massive and alchemy and some drums, when I playback it sounds fine, as I recorded it,...

Gusss
replies: 5 views: 316
Gusss 2 weeks ago

Hey guys long question here. Im using an apollo twin interface, with a subpac coming out of the headphone out, and i have a...

garyjones42
replies: 3 views: 345
L-Fire 2 weeks ago

I'm trying to set up 'link' between two computers running ableton. Both are conected to the same internet router and share a...

M32
replies: 4 views: 1,570
DanJamesAUS 2 weeks ago

I'm running Live v10.1.7, into Metric Halo Lio-8, using an SL88 keyboard to trigger a Moog Voyager. All works when playing the...

kllutzy
replies: 7 views: 275
Mikael B 3 weeks ago

Hey, I am using an Avid Thunderbolt HD Native System and it works perfectly with Pro Tools but I have troubles using it with...

bernband
replies: 1 views: 255
joeluth 3 weeks ago

Hey guys, I've been using Live 10 on my Macbook Pro for a while now and works great. I've been testing live out on a Windows PC...

Br0ckout
replies: 8 views: 1,736
markusschloesser 3 weeks ago

Anyone else have this quirk? I have a MBP 2017 and am using 10.1.3 with a Duet and a 500 series rack. Whenever I run my tracks...

ChayaFFM
replies: 4 views: 159
Mikael B 4 weeks ago

Before I smash my brand new Moog Voyager into pieces, I will make one final attempt to reach out for some help on how to enable a...

Glider
replies: 5 views: 2,269
kllutzy 4 weeks ago

I have a couple of questions regarding the voices in Analog. 1. So when you turn on unisono and choose 2 voices, does that...

Mikkemikke
replies: 0 views: 150
Mikkemikke 4 weeks ago

Having a very strange problem with Live lately. I'm currently working on some pretty heavy projects, which are usually averaging...

clc91
replies: 31 views: 3,450
P. Ness 4 weeks ago

Hey all, I'm having some super strange audio dropouts in Ableton Live 9. Using a mid 2012 Macbook pro with 8gb ram, 2.5 GHz i5...

yungbuck
replies: 6 views: 204
Mikael B 4 weeks ago

i've noticed on my exports, the master wav file of my song wont sound exactly like it was sounding in the session. whats...

robotchicken
replies: 15 views: 476
Mikael B 4 weeks ago

hi all. I have a midi keyboard which is set to channel 16 and I need to keep it like that because I use it for live performance...

benjiboko
replies: 0 views: 140
benjiboko 16th January 2020

Hi there I need some advices regarding workflow & sound quality of real time downsampling in Live. I recorded drums and...

Calagan
replies: 5 views: 181
Mikael B 15th January 2020

Hey guys! I'm pretty new to Ableton and also only just started producing, I used Logic for a little bit but then my Mac had wine...

cheezy1
replies: 12 views: 271
Mikael B 14th January 2020

Ableton Hive Mind, please come to my aid! In arrangement view, I use the "Ctrl + Space" (Cmd + Space on Mac) hotkey...

kyleschieffer
replies: 1 views: 179
pottering 13th January 2020

Hello, Looking to get either the SSL Nucelues 1 or 2 and wondering if anyone has had any experience with either and Ableton...

Luke M
replies: 11 views: 845
rhaley 13th January 2020
Avatar for Trouble in The Streets

I use clips to live loop midi instruments with Live 9. I have my global quantize set to 1 bar. So when I'm ready to record I hit...

Trouble in The Streets
replies: 2 views: 1,217
RobFish 11th January 2020

I'm considering getting a Mac Mini 2018 exclusively for Live 10. I found this thread on Ableton forums which a few users saying...

pier25
replies: 16 views: 1,206
Ryan0751 10th January 2020

Hello folks! I'm kinda new here, so first of all warm greetings to all of you :) But straight to the point - I've recently...

MaryjkaB
replies: 5 views: 182
MaryjkaB 8th January 2020

Sorry for asking such a noobey question but is the delay compensation fixed for Ableton 10 or are they still in the Stone...

XAXAU
replies: 9 views: 551
Mikael B 7th January 2020

Howdy, Does anyone know how freezing/bouncing/rendering really works "inside the box"? For example: What is the flow...

owly
Mikael B 31st December 2019

Hey there! Merry Xmas everyone! This may sound like a dumb question, so I sure hope there's a simple solution. That's why I...

OrphicTrench
replies: 10 views: 347
OrphicTrench 26th December 2019

Hello, I am having huge latency issues with my windows laptop. I can't play for an hour with Traktor without having drops and...

Pulse MD
replies: 2 views: 505
Mikael B 24th December 2019

I upgraded to Catalina this week. what a nightmare. I have track that is 2 minutes. I am exporting it. It usually would take 30...

passionmax
replies: 1 views: 272
Mikael B 22nd December 2019

So I've been an Ableton user for the last few years, I love it for generating ideas quickly in the Sessions view with my Push,...

drainyoo
replies: 1 views: 268
drainyoo 19th December 2019

So, I'm using Ableton Live Lite 10, and the the master track will clip even if no individual tracks are clipping. Am I...

K.Lastima
replies: 1 views: 556
Mikael B 13th December 2019

Hi There! Long story short,I would like to control Operator,or other VST synth by separate midi tracks via different...

versusliveact
replies: 0 views: 318
versusliveact 11th December 2019

Hi guys i have a problem that ive never had before. Everytime i play a note in ableton no matter how short or long it is, there's...

Deanosaurus
replies: 2 views: 375
pottering 10th December 2019

1) Basically, you download Visual Studio Express from here: https://visualstudio.microsoft.com/vs/express/ 2) Hook off this...

daskeladden
replies: 2 views: 1,610
daskeladden 9th December 2019

I am using Live since version 1.2 The only thing it still needs imo is a better way to track parts using looped recording....

Raaphorst
replies: 0 views: 256
Raaphorst 9th December 2019

I had something wonderful and somewhat inexplicable happen. I'm not sure what to make of it. I've used Auxy as a sketch tool...

Mikael B
replies: 2 views: 281
Mikael B 8th December 2019

hello. i recently bought an icon qcon pro g2 ti use with ableton live. to my great disbelief the manual doesnt cover half of the...

hcv242
replies: 0 views: 200
hcv242 7th December 2019

Hello -- I'm struggling to find a good tutorial for this looping technique...if someone could point me to one, I"d...

jambirn
replies: 6 views: 621
Mikael B 4th December 2019

Hey guys, was searching the web and the owner´s manual.. Does anyone know, if when 2 Computers are linked, the first...

submarin
replies: 1 views: 180
submarin 4th December 2019
replies: 0 views: 184
Mikael B 28th November 2019

I am using Ableton 9 as I bought it on an educational license when I was in school and have been using it ever since. I really...

smccarthy945
replies: 42 views: 3,605

Akai Fire is a hidden Push mini for Ableton. All the functions are there, the only thing that is missing is a proper script...

Nice187
replies: 5 views: 1,529

I am working in the session view. I recorded a midi clip, tweaked it, and then used it to record to audio a bass line from a...

3bc
replies: 1 views: 163
3bc 27th November 2019

I am trying to set up Sampler so that I can play the keyboard and have one sample with the same pitch triggered all across the...

Sonny Casanovas
replies: 3 views: 283
Sonny Casanovas 26th November 2019

I don't know if this is the appropriate place to ask this question but the Ableton forum sent me to the forum on the Allen &...

Sonny Casanovas
replies: 6 views: 1,169
Sonny Casanovas 26th November 2019

Hey guys, been a while... Overview: So I'm using Push1/APC40 combo, which works great... with one exception: I can...

RockstarWizkidd
replies: 4 views: 342
RockstarWizkidd 24th November 2019

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search