The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
Speed up your workflow on Ableton Live !
Old 25th May 2020
Here for the gear

Speed up your workflow on Ableton Live !

Hello !
I've got a Elgato Stream Deck since january and i worked with love on a template for Ableton Live (at the moment it's for Live 9 suite, i don't have the 10 yet !)

I would like to know what do you think of it ?

More details about some functions here :

I try to improve it when i've got time, it's very fun to use it and push buttons instead of using the mouse .
I'm curious about how it can be improved ! (because now the stream deck can send Midi CC , program changes and notes
Old 29th May 2020
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmirz View Post
Hello !
I've got a Elgato Stream Deck since january and i worked with love on a template for Ableton Live (at the moment it's for Live 9 suite, i don't have the 10 yet !)

I would like to know what do you think of it ?

I try to improve it when i've got time, it's very fun to use it and push buttons instead of using the mouse .
I'm curious about how it can be improved ! (because now the stream deck can send Midi CC , program changes and notes
I was watching your videos yesterday....well done! I ordered a 15 key stream deck and while I wait for it I've been sketching out how I want to organize my Ableton folders. ( Edit, I just purchased your pack...thanks for your work and hope you get your Live vs10!)

Mind if I contact you if I have any questions?
Old 31st May 2020
Here for the gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3rdpath View Post
I was watching your videos yesterday....well done! I ordered a 15 key stream deck and while I wait for it I've been sketching out how I want to organize my Ableton folders. ( Edit, I just purchased your pack...thanks for your work and hope you get your Live vs10!)

Mind if I contact you if I have any questions?
Hello 3rdpath ! Thanks for your comment and for the purchase of the stream deck ! You can contact me and ask questions ! No problem !
Old 16th September 2020
Here for the gear

When I try to launch certain plugins like Serum by doing the hotkey Cmd+F and searching for the name, a number of audio files that were freezes come up first because S is after F in the alphabet. Have you figured out how to combat this? I tried adding Quotation marks but it didn't make a difference.
📝 Reply