The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
How can I put the same insert on 200 tracks at the same time
Old 5th October 2019
Lives for gear
How can I put the same insert on 200 tracks at the same time

Ive got a composition with two hundred odd tracks I want to try out with Izotope Neutron 3. To get this to work Izotope askes you put a "relay" on each track. Most daws let you put an insert on many tracks aththe same time ? How do I do this with ableton ?
Doing it one by one is excrutiating....
Old 6th October 2019
Lives for gear
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gusss View Post
Ive got a composition with two hundred odd tracks I want to try out with Izotope Neutron 3. To get this to work Izotope askes you put a "relay" on each track. Most daws let you put an insert on many tracks aththe same time ? How do I do this with ableton ?
Doing it one by one is excrutiating....
Yes, it is hard doing it manually. It's possible ClyphX could assist in this, but you'd have to investigate if at all possible. I know some GUI scripting is in there. Outside of GUI scripting I don't think this is achievable. You're not alone in wishing this was an option: Multiple tracks - Inserting plug-in to all tracks at once?.

Last edited by Mikael B; 9th October 2019 at 07:23 PM..
Old 9th October 2019
Lives for gear
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikael B View Post
Yes, it is hard doing it manually. It's possible ClyphX could assist in this, but you'd have to investigate if at all possible. I know some GUI scripting is possible. Outside of scripting I don't think it's possible to solve this. You're not alone in wishing this was possible: Multiple tracks - Inserting plug-in to all tracks at once?.
took me two days lol
Old 2nd November 2019
Lives for gear
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gusss View Post
took me two days lol
Damn. I should add, that if you pre-add what you need deactivated in your templates and in your track defaults (audio and MIDI), then it will be on every new track you create. I know it's obvious, but worth highlighting

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search