The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Chain Shaper - Your Favorite New Sidechain Utility
Old 14th September 2018
Here for the gear

Chain Shaper - Your Favorite New Sidechain Utility

FOR ABLETON 10 ONLY.

Demo Video

Purchase

I highly recommend watching the video of the plugin in action, as it will do greater justice than me explaining!

Chain Shaper is an audio trigger sidechain utility that precisely ducks audio out with extreme accuracy. No more is it necessary to waste time with dummy clips and midi clips to trigger a sidechain. It's also quite musical in that it transparently "hugs" the input audio as if they're playing together. No more rhythmic grid restrictions. It also has a unique multi channel oscilloscope to view how the input signal interacts with the signal being ducked out. It works well with static elements and dynamic material alike. It's by the far the cleanest and most intuitive sidechain utility on the market and I'm sure once you use it, you'll feel the same.
Old 29th October 2018
Here for the gear

I purchased this with Ableton 10 but it says it's still unable to use it... any reasons why?
Topic:

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search