The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 All  Reviews  Gear Database  Gear for sale     Latest  Trending

Description

The C-Box 4 is the big sister of the C-Box 3. You can a little deeper and a little louder and can play very grown in small stereo arrangements, in the near field or with subwoofer support. In sonic neutrality and precision it stands for the smaller version in nothing.

Discussions

Abacus C-Box 3

...with books. The C-Box 3 is meant for smaller rooms; in case it is not enough they also have the bigger C-Box 4. They showcase the C-Box 3 in a 20 square-meters room and people tend to be profoundly astounded by how much comes out of these little things. Of course I am paraphrasing - the conversation...

View Post

Abacus C-Box 4 vs C-BOX vs JBL305 vs Neuman KH80

...HD800, right now I still prefer this headphones over iLouds by a big margin. For now, I am considering these: Abacus C-BOX 4 Abacus C-BOX 3 Neumann KH80 JBL 305 MKII (hate the look of very latest version :) They all seem to fit the bill in terms of size but their prices are of course very different. I...

View Post

Focal Clear (or other options) vs monitors in a non treated room

Hello,have Abacus C box 4 paired with sealed subwoofer Fostex Sub Mini 2 processed with miniDSP 2x4 acting like highpass crossover.For 250 euro you can get that two pieces and enjoy in quality budget studio sound :lol:

View Post