The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Description

The Aardvark Direct Pro Q10 is a 10 in/10 out digital audio interface that uses a PCI card to connect to a computer. There is also a rackmountable 19" breakout box that houses the AD DA converters and combination XLR-1/4" inputs. The XLR inputs have phantom power (+48VDC) as well as a headphone output that has a volume control knob. It also features 4 Inserts that allow you to patch in compressors and other effects pre record.

Discussions

Behringer Model D

...more today, I have yet to even put an effect on it. TASCAM DM-3200 mixer to Equator Audio Q10 speakers, flat, dry, the synth sounds great. And it screams "Moog" to me. Just my take, I'm not going to disagree with someone who says it's X% the sound of a mini. Of course, even two...

View Post

Need an EQ with 64 bit output to replace Waves Q10?

Hi, I own Waves Q10 - a 10 band parametric EQ, which was included in a Waves bundle I bought. I'd like a similar product - free or paid, which has a Windows version (supporting native execution in a 32 bit and/or 64 bit DAW), which outputs audio as 64 bits, when used in a DAW...

View Post

using old plugins to get a retro sound

Q10, L1 and Vintage Warmer on everything? And maybe some URS goodness to make it sound, like, classy?

View Post

Reviews

Nobody has reviewed this product yet. Have an opinion?

Video Guides