View Single Post
Old 4th October 2010
Gear interested

My review of David Brown @ Audio Technical Services

I will have to agree 100% with the last post. I've always shipped my vintage mics out for service. I spoke with David on the phone and decided to give him a try. I couldn't have had a better experience. My Neumann U67 he serviced was sicker than I thought it would be after he inspected it but it couldn't have been in better hands. He layed me the bad news but by the time it was all over, he gave me the best news ever. My mic was all good. Anyway, it sounds amazing and more importantly, it is now again reliable and can be used with confidence. He is very fair and honest. I love the fact I can drive there in person. To everyone in and around the Los Angeles area who loves to use these vintage mics as I do, better have David's contact information on your address book. I'm so happy with him, I've entrusted him to work on my akg c12 system.

thumbsupthumbsupthumbsupthumbsupthumbsupthumbsupthumbsupthumbsupthumbsupthumbsup (10/10 thumbs up for me too!)

Ronnie

Last edited by RocketBaby; 4th October 2010 at 09:18 PM.. Reason: added more information