The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Discussions

Affordable LDC Microphone With Multiple Voicings

...this thread. After Super Kid(vybes) talked about the multi-pattern Warbler MKID, I emailed Guosheng asking if there would be a multi-pattern Warbler MKIID. I'm sure he has been quite busy, but today I received his response. Here is the portion dealing with that: "The Warbler MKIID should be available in the end...

View Post

Affordable LDC Microphone With Multiple Voicings

...GZ47fet: Smooth and balanced, sounds like vintage U47 Warbler MK II - center-terminated capsule (47) - FET w/6.5:1 transformer-coupled output, cardioid only Warbler MKIID - center-terminated capsule (47) - FET w/6.5:1 transformer-coupled output, multi-pattern GZ47fet V: Smoother than GZ47fet, sounds like vintage M49. The GZ47fet V is better for dynamic female vocals where you want to tame any strident...

View Post

Thread Dedicated to Just 3U Audio Mic Demos

“Warbler (also called Warbler I), Warbler MKID and GZ67fet: airy, sounds like vintage U87 Warbler MKII, Warbler MKIID and GZ47fet: smooth and balanced, sounds like vintage U47fet GZ47fet V: smoother top end than GZ47fet Warbler MKIII, Warbler MKIIID and GZ12fet: warm and bright, sounds like vintage C12 Warbler MKIV, Warbler MKIVD and GZ251fet: warm and airy, sounds like...

View Post

Reviews

Nobody has reviewed this product yet. Have an opinion?