The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Description

Warbler MKID - Multiple Patterns Multiple Voicings Airy Sound Style Condenser Microphone

Applications

. Lead/solo vocals, speech, acoustic/electric guitar, acoustic/electric bass, saxophone, brass and drum applications

Features

. Switchable airy sound style: Voicing 1, Voicing 2 and Voicing 3

. Selectable patterns:omni, cardioid and figure-8

. 34mm center terminated externally polarized pressure gradient condenser capsule

. Gold sputtered dual diaphragm and dual backplate

. Hand-assembling capsule and hand-soldering PCB

. Vintage style 9.5: 1 transformer

. Low frequency roll-off switchable between flat and 120Hz

. Selectable pre attenuation: 0 or -10dB

. Reduced sibilance

. Fully discrete 'Class A' circuitry with high quality components on signal path including Fairchild FET, Dale resistors and Wima capacitors

. Matched pair available

Discussions

Affordable LDC Microphone With Multiple Voicings

Yes, as Chris said, I uploaded all my sound-clips to Box.com and simply post the links in my posts on the thread...

View Post

...demos of a Warbler on a saxophone, but hey, we're 202 pages in so why the hell not. 3U Audio MKID, voicing 1, cardioid. In my brand-new space at the condo my wife and I just bought in central Austin, so the studio room is a work in progress! Much more furniture, absorbers, and...

View Post

...more "C414 like" like the Lewitt mics, or CAD m179. If you want a U87 like mic on the cheap, the Warbler MKID and MKVID are your only options. You could always get an iSK BM-600 or Alctron MC330, those are about $100, but they're the usual China 87s with too little corrective EQ. They're...

View Post

Reviews

Nobody has reviewed this product yet. Have an opinion?