The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Discussions

Affordable LDC Microphone With Multiple Voicings

...work best (you will have that with your 2 Teal CM-1s)...or you can pair one of your CM-1s with the Warbler MKID (if you believe they sound closer)...but as I said, creativity/experimentation is the mother of invention...never say never... ...if "best-bang-for-your-buck" is important, I believe a pair of inexpensive but nice SDCs ($29-39 each) could...

View Post

Affordable LDC Microphone With Multiple Voicings

...have ZERO fizz up top. Just controlled beefiness. Warbler MKI - center-terminated capsule (87) - FET w/9.5:1 transformer-coupled output, cardioid only Warbler MKID - center-terminated capsule (87) - FET w/9.5:1 transformer-coupled output, multi-pattern GZ67fet: Falls in somewhere between a U67 and a 70's U87...M269 comes to mind. GZ67fet continues to impress, used it today on a female...

View Post

Looking for Vocal mic for Female lead vocals in home studio

...stretch, get a quality clone like one of 3U Audio's Warblers. (sub $500 for a nice U87 clone like the Warbler MKID isn't bad at all). I'm completely happy with having a few $500 or so mics though since the mics I have are either for different purposes or have a different sound (my LCT...

View Post

Reviews

Nobody has reviewed this product yet. Have an opinion?