The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Description

Warbler MKID - Multiple Patterns Multiple Voicings Condenser Microphone Applications . Lead/solo vocals, speech, acoustic/electric guitar, acoustic/electric bass, saxophone, brass and drum applications Features . Switchable airy sound style: Voicing 1, Voicing 2 and Voicing 3 . Selectable patterns:omni, cardioid and figure-8 . 34mm center terminated externally polarized pressure gradient condenser capsule . Gold sputtered dual diaphragm and dual backplate . Hand-assembling capsule and hand-soldering PCB . Vintage style 9.5: 1 transformer . Low frequency roll-off switchable between flat and 120Hz . Selectable pre attenuation: 0 or -10dB . Reduced sibilance . Fully discrete 'Class A' circuitry with high quality components on signal path including Fairchild FET, Dale resistors and Wima capacitors . Matched pair available

Discussions

Affordable LDC Microphone With Multiple Voicings

LaMelgTVxrA I recorded a short 4 song ep with Warbler MK1D on all vocals. The rest of the songs can be viewed on the youtube channel or available for flac/320 download at edmndwng.bandcamp.com. I used position 3 omnidirectional going into a Summit 2ba-221. After EQ and compression, I think the finished vocals sound like position 1...

View Post

vocal microphone around 500 usd

...sounding with this feature set and options. For $350 he sells the Warbler series also, I would look at the Warbler MK1D or Warbler MK4D, probably in that order. The Warbler series still uses good components inside, but uses a cheaper transformer vs. the name brand/more-expensive Cinemag's found in the GZ series. The GZ...

View Post

3U-Audio GZ67fet vs what Warbler ??

Agreed, the nearest equivalent to the GZ67FET in the Warbler series would be the Warbler MK1D. It's a nice step up to the GZ67FET, if you can swing it I would recommend it, but if not the Warbler series is really good and has a ton of features and most importantly sounds good. A noticeable...

View Post

Reviews

Nobody has reviewed this product yet. Have an opinion?