The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Description

Warbler - Switchable Sound Style Solid State Condenser Microphone Applications . Lead/solo vocals, speech, acoustic/electric guitar, acoustic/electric bass, saxophone, brass and drum applications. Features . Switchable airy sound styles: Voicing1, Voicing 2 and Voicing 3 . Fixed cardioid pattern . 34mm center terminated externally polarized pressure gradient condenser capsule . Gold sputtered single large diaphragm . Hand-assembling capsule and hand-soldering PCB . Vintage style 9.5: 1transformer . Low frequency roll-off switchable between flat and 120Hz . Selectable pre attenuation: 0 or -10dB . Reduced sibilance . Fully discrete 'Class A' circuitry with high quality components on signal path including Fairchild FET, Dale resistors and Wima capacitors . Matched pair available

Discussions

Affordable LDC Microphone With Multiple Voicings

...the increased number of compliments I've been getting on my sound from my clients ever since I switched to using Warblers as my main mics. In my little world, that's enough empirical evidence to justify what my ears are already telling me. In a world of wanna-be's, 3U Audio mics are the real deal....

View Post

Affordable LDC Microphone With Multiple Voicings

...felt like my Warbler (in position 3) has better low mids than the Warm mic. Does anyone with experience with Warblers and the WA-87 want to confirm or deny, or just opine... Ragan?

View Post

If I could have only one mic (under 2k), what would you recommend?

...you look at good cheap options like the Lewitt LCT 440 (or 441 Flex for multipattern), any of the multipattern Warblers, sE Electronics 4400a or sE T2 (can be had for $350 or less used), Advanced Audio if they'll build custom stuff (like the CM47 FET with a K47 capsule interested of the AK67,...

View Post

Reviews

Nobody has reviewed this product yet. Have an opinion?

Video Guides