The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Description

The GREEN12 is a cardioid directional, small diaphragm electret condenser microphone that is a great choice for users that are looking for a slim profile, high-quality microphone which is perfect for most professional, semi-professional, and home-recording applications. Its cardioid capsule and machined vents allow for high off-axis rejection and a focused recording, great for stringed acoustic instruments. The GREEN12 is handmade from an actual discharged 12Ga shell.

Discussions

12 Gauge Microphones - GREEN12

...my microphones! The Red12 Omni mic is still available. I've gotten really great feedback from everyone who has purchased one! The anticipated Green12 is completed. Photo are on my site now, sound clips will be posted early next week, and they'll be available for purchase the week of the 25th. The best way to keep up to...

View Post

Affordable LDC Microphone With Multiple Voicings

...have 12 Gauge SDC mics for comparison so I'll compare the GZ74 with cardioid and super cardioid patterns against the 12 Gauge Green12 and GZ74 with omni pattern against the 12 Gauge Red12.

View Post

Thread Dedicated to Just 3U Audio Mic Demos

...pick .73 Ultex for strumming, fingers and finger nails for fingerstyle, Martin 12s Retro Strings Mics: GZ74 (cardioid) and 12 Gauge Green 12 (cardioid) adjusted input gain on the Quartet so the levels would match I had to use more gain on the GZ74 to get the mic gains equal, the gain was turned down...

View Post