The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Description

Redline Reverb is a musical reverb based on a completely new and original concept that excels in both warmth and transparency at extremely low CPU usage. Redline Reverb is a fully algorithmic and true stereo reverb with possibilities far beyond the conventional—just check out the 112 factory presets for a comprehensive showcase of what it can do. Unlike conventional algorithmic reverbs, Redline Reverb does not need separate plate, hall, and room algorithms. Instead it features a comprehensive yet intuitive parameter set that allows you to easily recreate any given reverb characteristic, leaving you free to create lush smooth vocal reverbs, convincing room simulations, almost infinite reverb tails, synth pad and delay effects, and everything inbetween. You will find that its separate early/late reverb sections and modulation options make it an excellent choice for expensive hardware-style reverbs, while its extensive tweakability renders it equally suited for more experimental reverb and delay effects.

Discussions

Redline Reverb

I am pretty amazed by Redline Reverb myself as well. Kind of amazing how many different sounds you can get out of it for production or sound design purposes. Its also a great reverb to control via automation or with an external controller for live performance. I'm not into convolution myself...

View Post

Lexicon PCM Native Reverb Plugin Bundle

Yeah I’d love to see a PCM 81 plugin, I doubt we’ll ever see it though sadly. I don’t think there’s anyone left at Lexicon to code it is there? I may pick one up at some point but my next purchase is going to be a Novation Peak. After that I’ll probably look at...

View Post

Lexicon PCM Native Reverb Plugin Bundle

...gen reverbs, both takes more CPU. The PCM and LX480 in contrary are very effective. Another old but goodness is the Redline Reverb, which is not as Lexicon sounding but somehow complimenting the PCM and LX480 nicely, I see it as a lighter sounding PCM70 type of reverb which blends really well with the source,...

View Post