View Single Post
Old 16th July 2014
Gear Maniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by muziksculp View Post
For some reason, I don't see much about it here on Gearslutz. Not sure why, but I feel it has a lot of potential to complement my studio gear. Although, I wish the Integra 7 had a newer sound set, i.e. did not include the older SRX sounds, but rather offered a new set better, larger, and more modern/sophisticated higher quality sounds. Oh well, I guess they had to re-visit their past product lines, instead of working on newer, better sounds for 2014. That is the one thing that did not make me feel very good about it. But I will still evaluate it.

Cheers,
Muziksculp
Well it's Roland. What do you expect in GS? For example, the way people talked about the Jupiter 80 in here is one of the finest examples of idiocy and ignorance on the internet.

Regarding the Integra what do you mean you wish it had a new sound set? The integra is a new soundset! The older tones are the icing on the cake! A gigantic icing!
Well, actually they're another cake on top :D

I've had the Integra for almost a year now and it's an amazing box. I remember when i turned it on and played it i was amazed. The sound is really really good, powerful and fresh. The supernatural acoustic sounds are really great and fun to play. Love the guitars!
And nobody talks about the new supernatural acoustic drums. I think they're the best acoustic drums available today be it on hardware or software and they are extremely editable.

The pcm sounds are also still fresh. It's amazing.

I mean there is so much sound possibilities in here that one of the things it can do is actually harm your music production, because if you start exploring while looking for tones you will get lost in them!

Stop waiting for the new yamaha workstation and try this out :P