Carcruzjo
15th January 2013
Old 15th January 2013
Gear nut

Metal Mix - Opinions

15th January 2013
Old 15th January 2013
Gear maniac

Sounds big, lots of air in the upper freq. Nice snare and kick, crispy guitars. The guitar tracks sounds like they are pretty mutch centered, there is the kick snare and bass. I would have full pan on the guitars. One to the left and one to the right. That would open up the center section more and add more stereo. I have kids playing computer games etc just next to me so maybe I heard it wrong. This you know, but Iam saying it anyway. Dont use the same guitar rig and guitar playin-style for the two tracks.

I would like to hear a brake or something within the clip. The mix when theresĀ“a break is importent. If there is any ofcourse
Cheers
Johan
Carcruzjo
15th January 2013
Old 15th January 2013
Gear nut

Thanks djmj! I know I have a difficult time opening up the stereo image. Especially when it comes to high gain guitars. It would have been nice to have tracked each guitar part with a different guitar. The only thing I find that can separate them nicely is a few eq changes on each guitar and a stereo widener (S1 Imager). Oh yeah, the full song is full of different changes, including a dubstep-ish part, but there aren't many breaks
New Reply Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook  Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter  Submit Thread to LinkedIn LinkedIn  Submit Thread to Google+ Google+ 

Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search