luctellier
5th December 2012
Old 5th December 2012
Lives for gear

Pop Punk Mix

Hey folks!

Here's a song I produced, mixed & mastered recently! Hope you guys like it!

Thanks!
Attached Files
File Type: mp3 AARSEN - TAKE ME HOME.mp3 (8.94 MB, 190 views)
13th January 2013
Old 13th January 2013
Gear interested

Luc, you've done it again - absolutely astounding. It wasn't until recently that I realised some of the key songs of my teenage years were in fact mixed by you & I still use them for reference tracks today! What a small world...
13th January 2013
Old 13th January 2013
Gear maniac

Definitely you took me home. Everything sounds crystal clear, and the sounds are wisely spread along the whole song. There seem to be a lot of vocal tracks at a time (at least six). I suppose there is a lot of production work on vocals. The electric guitar solo adds a lot, and has a classic sound that somehow breaks the song (in a good way). The only complaint is the fade out, but I think it didn't depend on you.
Good work!
luctellier
13th January 2013
Old 13th January 2013
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by BradHolderMusic View Post
Luc, you've done it again - absolutely astounding. It wasn't until recently that I realised some of the key songs of my teenage years were in fact mixed by you & I still use them for reference tracks today! What a small world...
Thank you very much! Wow! That is such a nice compliment! I also received your email and I'm going to reply tomorrow!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Smile View Post
Definitely you took me home. Everything sounds crystal clear, and the sounds are wisely spread along the whole song. There seem to be a lot of vocal tracks at a time (at least six). I suppose there is a lot of production work on vocals. The electric guitar solo adds a lot, and has a classic sound that somehow breaks the song (in a good way). The only complaint is the fade out, but I think it didn't depend on you.
Good work!
Thank you very much! Indeed, there's quiet a lot of back vocals! I did most of them!
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search