Subscribe
Toreba_Kick_It
15th May 2012
Old 15th May 2012
Gear interested

New Release - KIR273 - Kwerk - Please Don’t

Kick It Recordings Presents

KIR273 - Kwerk – Please Don’t w/ Remixes by Sneaker & The Dryer and Play Moore

The one like Kwerk is back and this time he’s brought us a funky but tough tuna entitled “Please Dont”. Grooving low ends and a Kwerky lead riff are paired up with male and female vox keeping things bouncing from beginning to end.

Sneaker & The Dryer return to Kick It as well with a Breaks remix of “Please Dont” that takes things in a whole different direction with a new bassline, loads of lasers, zaps, re-pitched and reversed vocals and plenty of change-ups to keep you on your toes. Track It Down.net have featured the S&D remix on their Breaks Chart this week and this is what they had to say - "Big sounds from the Kick It crew who throw down some sick party breaks."

Play Moore rounds things out with his Techier version of “Please Dont” which continues the Breakbeat theme of this release but brings in Electro low ends and a touch of Complextro on the edits, banging!

Soundcloud Previews Here

KIR273 - Kwerk - Please Don't w/ Remixes by Sneaker & The Dryer and Play Moore by Kick It Recordings on SoundCloud - Create, record and share your sounds for free

Support From

Farace - "All quality tracks in here!"

Fisso & Spark - "Top release! All tracks are rocking!!! Will support!"

Wave***** - "Nice release... all of the mixes are interesting in the their own way but the Sneaker & The Dryer Remix is the one I would reach for."

Breaking News - "Head banging EP!!! S&D is my favorite remix! but others are awesome too! 5/5!"

Louise O’Donnell - "Sneaker kicks the sh*t out of it again!"

Mobius - "Play Moore's mix is probably my pick here but all the mixes have got something to offer to be honest"

Llupa - "Loving the grooves on the original - great stripped back feel. Both remixes work well, but it's the original for me "

Bass Reflections - "Good stuff, good vibes for all sets! Will definitely be supporting this. Shouts and thanks for the promo, will plug it for sure!"

Beatport
Beatport

Juno
Please Don t by Kwerk on MP3 and WAV at Juno Download

Track It Down
Please Don't (Original Mix) - Kwerk - [320kbps MP3/WAV File] at Trackitdown

Kwerk on Soundcloud
KWeRK's Spotlight page on SoundCloud - Create, record and share your sounds for free

Kick It Recordings Presents

KIR273 - Kwerk – Please Don’t w/ Remixes by Sneaker & The Dryer and Play Moore

The one like Kwerk is back and this time he’s brought us a funky but tough tuna entitled “Please Dont”. Grooving low ends and a Kwerky lead riff are paired up with male and female vox keeping things bouncing from beginning to end.

Sneaker & The Dryer return to Kick It as well with a Breaks remix of “Please Dont” that takes things in a whole different direction with a new bassline, loads of lasers, zaps, re-pitched and reversed vocals and plenty of change-ups to keep you on your toes. Track It Down.net have featured the S&D remix on their Breaks Chart this week and this is what they had to say - "Big sounds from the Kick It crew who throw down some sick party breaks."

Play Moore rounds things out with his Techier version of “Please Dont” which continues the Breakbeat theme of this release but brings in Electro low ends and a touch of Complextro on the edits, banging!

Soundcloud Previews Here

KIR273 - Kwerk - Please Don't w/ Remixes by Sneaker & The Dryer and Play Moore by Kick It Recordings on SoundCloud - Create, record and share your sounds for free

Support From

Farace - "All quality tracks in here!"

Fisso & Spark - "Top release! All tracks are rocking!!! Will support!"

Wave***** - "Nice release... all of the mixes are interesting in the their own way but the Sneaker & The Dryer Remix is the one I would reach for."

Breaking News - "Head banging EP!!! S&D is my favorite remix! but others are awesome too! 5/5!"

Louise O’Donnell - "Sneaker kicks the sh*t out of it again!"

Mobius - "Play Moore's mix is probably my pick here but all the mixes have got something to offer to be honest"

Llupa - "Loving the grooves on the original - great stripped back feel. Both remixes work well, but it's the original for me "

Bass Reflections - "Good stuff, good vibes for all sets! Will definitely be supporting this. Shouts and thanks for the promo, will plug it for sure!"

Beatport
Beatport

Juno
Please Don t by Kwerk on MP3 and WAV at Juno Download

Track It Down
Please Don't (Original Mix) - Kwerk - [320kbps MP3/WAV File] at Trackitdown

Kwerk on Soundcloud
KWeRK's Spotlight page on SoundCloud - Create, record and share your sounds for free

New Reply Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook  Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter  Submit Thread to LinkedIn LinkedIn  Submit Thread to Google+ Google+ 

Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search