How do you upload mp3s ?
New Reply
Subscribe
NyquistFilter
9th March 2005
Old 9th March 2005
Gear nut

How do you upload mp3s ?

I 'm trying to post a mix on here but am having some difficulty. It seems that mp3 is not one of the supported file extensions in the "attach files" section. Can someone please tell me what I'm missing here. How are you guys getting your mp3 attachments uploaded?
9th March 2005
Old 9th March 2005
Gearslutz.com admin

My Recordings/Credits

OK that needs a tweak in the new sites admin page to get going, I will fix it today

Thanks for the heads up!

NyquistFilter
10th March 2005
Old 10th March 2005
Gear nut

Hey Jules, I am still getting an "invalid file type" error when trying to upload mp3's. Is there a size limit to the uploads or something? First I tried uploading a 7mb song and it gave me the error, then I chopped the mp3 down to 5mb thinking maybe it was a file size issue but still I had no luck. Am I doing something wrong or is the site still not ready for attaching mp3's?

-Thanks
New Reply Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook  Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter  Submit Thread to LinkedIn LinkedIn  Submit Thread to Google+ Google+ 

Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search