Gradual Pitch Shift on PT8?
JMC92
23rd October 2011
Old 23rd October 2011
Gear interested

Gradual Pitch Shift on PT8?

Hey,

I have recorded a guitar sample at the end of a track with a short delay for around 6 seconds, I intend to copy this sample multiple times and arrange them consecutively like this :

[ B ][ - ][ - ][ - ][ - ][ A# ]

Is it possible have the pitch grandually change from the first sample the last sample to the key stated in the illustration above?
Are there any free plug-ins which will enable me to do this?

Thanks very much!
James

PS. Please excuse my unorthadox method of explaination, I suck at describing exactly what I mean hah
10th December 2011
Old 10th December 2011
Gear Guru

I dont think anything free is going to get you there-

I would say check out the ZPlane Elastique pitch shifter though if it works on your enviornment....
1st January 2012
Old 1st January 2012
Gear interested

Quote:
Originally Posted by JMC92 View Post
Hey,

I have recorded a guitar sample at the end of a track with a short delay for around 6 seconds, I intend to copy this sample multiple times and arrange them consecutively like this :

Is it possible have the pitch grandually change from the first sample the last sample to the key stated in the illustration above?

Thanks very much!
James

PS. Please excuse my unorthadox method of explaination, I suck at describing exactly what I mean hah
What about Quick quack pitchweel? I've used it with good results.

"The Pitchwheel plug-in freely alters the pitch and timbre of a sound in real-time. It has a large, easy to use dials and simple parameters making it a fast and creative effect unit. It can give fine tuning control from fractions of a semi-tone to huge multi-octave pitch swings."
8th January 2012
Old 8th January 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by JMC92 View Post
Hey,

Thanks very much!
James

Load it into your soft sampler, and use the pitch bend wheel.
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search