Help with home studio signal flow
What up yall,
I wanted to make sure my signal flow is correct. I have a couple of questions as well.
Please look at the photo I've attached. I've drawn out the signal flow. I think it's easier to understand that way.
I have a few questions:
1. What can I use the "CTRL OUT" on the mixer for. I have a vocal booth here.
2. Is it best practice to convert the AUX from the mac to 2 mono RCA then into the mixer and splitting/pan them left and right?
3. One problem is, how do I speak to the people inside the booth
4. How do I hear what the talent is hearing inside the booth, is that just a splitter at the headphone jack at the mbox?
5. Is there a better way to setting this up?