Post your rough demos
#211
13th April 2012
Old 13th April 2012
  #211
cork sniffer
 
Ron Vogel's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2009
Location: Naperville, IL
Posts: 1,646

OK...my sob story....worked on this tune for a year on and off. I got a lot farther with it that what I'm posting up. Before I got a chance to transfer it, I lost all my project files.

There's a lot going on with this...and in spots it's pretty easy to pick out the "sketches" and the final parts. PLEASE ignore the end...there's 10 different directions with nothing muted. I was trying to carry out the core melody in an anthem style, just never got it right before the project was lost.

Anyway, SM57 and AT4050 were the mics used with the exception of the spanish guitar Which I did with an SM81 (it was a $80 new Chinese cheapo guitar). I play all the stuff

Oh, almost forgot....loosely based on the rise and fall of Lindsey Lohan...lol

Little lost star by Ron Vogel on SoundCloud - Create, record and share your sounds for free
#212
17th April 2012
Old 17th April 2012
  #212
Gear interested
 
Joined: Oct 2011
Posts: 9

Blacksmith

pinkheadedbug
Thread Starter
#213
25th April 2012
Old 25th April 2012
  #213
Lives for gear
 
pinkheadedbug's Avatar
 
Joined: Nov 2011
Posts: 1,556

Thread Starter
Ha, this is a freakin' rough demo of a song I just finished but I'm really fond of it... couple of shitty edits at the end but you get the idea. Kind of a singalong powerpop thing as usual, with a bit of the Stones and Clash thrown in as well.

http://soundcloud.com/sportswriters/move-on-get-yer-groove-on

I basically tried to build it around the names of characters from songs, plus bands I love. You'll see. So far I managed to namecheck:


Jimmie Mack
Jimmie Smith (by implication)
Maggie May
Absolutely Sweet Marie
Baby Blue
Jumpin' Jack Flash
Sweet Adeline
Ruby Tuesday
Suzie Q
Cheap Trick
The Undertones (by implication)
Dixie Chicks
Thin Lizzy
ZZ Top
Al Green
James Brown (by implication)
Big Star
Iggy Pop
David Bowie (by implication)
Grandmaster Flash
Gang of Four
Jackson Five

I've got another chorus for the acapella part which features

Tom Verlaine
Prince (by implication)
Jefferson Airplane
Aimee Mann
Steely Dan
Can
Captain Beefheart
Steve Harley & Cockney Rebel
The Stones (by implication)
#214
4th May 2012
Old 4th May 2012
  #214
Gear Head
 
Joined: Jan 2011
Posts: 62

#215
6th May 2012
Old 6th May 2012
  #215
Sub-Dude
 
Joined: Nov 2011
Location: Harlem, NYC
Posts: 1,296

Just a thought but I would think folks here should spend a little more time working on lyrics and learning how to write them. Its not that the music is so bad. Its okay I guess but other than Chris Lago most of the the lyrics were cringe worthy. Stop trying to be so heavy, these are pop songs, not philosophical treatises on vagueness.

I say this because I can easily tell that many writers here spend years learning to play instruments, singing, PICKING OUT GEAR, discussing what the best mic is, what the best preamp, what the best phase shifter for a Bassoon and where should the mic go and on and on and on and always the lyrics, the only truly critical piece of the story besides the vocal track, is an AFTERTHOUGHT and sort of lame.

So, that's all I have to say. And by the way, I point out Chris Lago not because his lyrics are deep but because he knows they are ridiculously silly and dumb and plays to it. WHO IS YOUR AUDIENCE for all the pseudo psycho babble introspection about this NOBODY cares about, not even the writer enough to write the embarrassing emotion in terms that don't make you shut it off as fast as possible.

Only harsh words will get this point across. WORK ON YOUR LYRICS.
#216
6th May 2012
Old 6th May 2012
  #216
Gear Head
 
Joined: Jan 2011
Posts: 62

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bullseye View Post
Just a thought but I would think folks here should spend a little more time working on lyrics and learning how to write them. Its not that the music is so bad. Its okay I guess but other than Chris Lago most of the the lyrics were cringe worthy. Stop trying to be so heavy, these are pop songs, not philosophical treatises on vagueness.

I say this because I can easily tell that many writers here spend years learning to play instruments, singing, PICKING OUT GEAR, discussing what the best mic is, what the best preamp, what the best phase shifter for a Bassoon and where should the mic go and on and on and on and always the lyrics, the only truly critical piece of the story besides the vocal track, is an AFTERTHOUGHT and sort of lame.

So, that's all I have to say. And by the way, I point out Chris Lago not because his lyrics are deep but because he knows they are ridiculously silly and dumb and plays to it. WHO IS YOUR AUDIENCE for all the pseudo psycho babble introspection about this NOBODY cares about, not even the writer enough to write the embarrassing emotion in terms that don't make you shut it off as fast as possible.

Only harsh words will get this point across. WORK ON YOUR LYRICS.
Well that was constructive......... Thanks for that.
#217
6th May 2012
Old 6th May 2012
  #217
Gear maniac
 
Joined: Apr 2012
Location: Örebro
Posts: 254

Quote:
Originally Posted by Accoladeuk View Post
A new Track I've produced for the Halstead Clan! We are 90% happy with this. But any suggestions from people ? is the track complete? can it do anything different?

http://soundcloud.com/backpagefirst-productions/dreams?utm_campaign=share&utm_content=http%3A%2F%2Fsoundcloud.com%2Fbackpagefirst-productions%2Fdreams&utm_medium=facebook&utm_source=soundcloud
Nice and simple verse melody, like the lyrical twist/pause. Very well delivered vocals and nice harmonys. Im missin a chorus or hook. The harmony singing feels more like a backdrop for a chorus melody/hook

Keep it up. Regards /Bo
#218
7th May 2012
Old 7th May 2012
  #218
Gear Head
 
twincities's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2010

#219
9th May 2012
Old 9th May 2012
  #219
Gear addict
 
monsieur x's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2010
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 493

Quote:
Originally Posted by Output95 View Post
Hey GS!

This is just a really, really rough demo of my new song

Hope you like it, leave as many comments as you can!

http://soundcloud.com/anvil95/blacksmith
I already started to feel something, and imagined a certain set of vocals along the lines of Cut Copy or such. . . lay some melodies and vocals over the top and keep working on it. . .

Cheers,
#220
9th May 2012
Old 9th May 2012
  #220
Gear addict
 
monsieur x's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2010
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 493

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinkheadedbug View Post
Ha, this is a freakin' rough demo of a song I just finished but I'm really fond of it... couple of shitty edits at the end but you get the idea. Kind of a singalong powerpop thing as usual, with a bit of the Stones and Clash thrown in as well.

http://soundcloud.com/sportswriters/move-on-get-yer-groove-on

I basically tried to build it around the names of characters from songs, plus bands I love. You'll see. So far I managed to namecheck:


Jimmie Mack
Jimmie Smith (by implication)
Maggie May
Absolutely Sweet Marie
Baby Blue
Jumpin' Jack Flash
Sweet Adeline
Ruby Tuesday
Suzie Q
Cheap Trick
The Undertones (by implication)
Dixie Chicks
Thin Lizzy
ZZ Top
Al Green
James Brown (by implication)
Big Star
Iggy Pop
David Bowie (by implication)
Grandmaster Flash
Gang of Four
Jackson Five

I've got another chorus for the acapella part which features

Tom Verlaine
Prince (by implication)
Jefferson Airplane
Aimee Mann
Steely Dan
Can
Captain Beefheart
Steve Harley & Cockney Rebel
The Stones (by implication)
Sounds like a product which is good. Makes me think of or feel for Art Brut for god knows what reason. Not sure if the song was written as an exercise or what, but it's definitely a respectable song.

Cheers,
#221
9th May 2012
Old 9th May 2012
  #221
Gear addict
 
monsieur x's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2010
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 493

Quote:
Originally Posted by twincities View Post
new album demos by fletchermcdermott on SoundCloud - Create, record and share your sounds for free


handful of demos i posted up today. really just a mess of ideas for an album i want to start making soon.
Sort of interesting, I can appreciate some of the textures, but without a main idea for each song, and or melody or lyrics. . . it can be difficult to engage me.

Definitely not bad though, and would like to hear what it evolves to.

Find a producer who will work with you and sympathizes with your approach. Push yourself, you're not letting yourself shine I say. . .

Best,
#222
9th May 2012
Old 9th May 2012
  #222
Gear addict
 
monsieur x's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2010
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 493

Hey guys, some sort of update, because I know we've all been sharing our music with each other and it's nice to keep up.

My album is almost done, I am having it mixed song by song right now as I do the last bits of recording and prep for the mixer.

I have another song that I can share and put up in the next day or two, just haven't uploaded it anywhere yet.

Anyway, speaking about songwriting. . . let me know what you guys think of this song which I produced, and am very happy with how it came out:

http://soundcloud.com/teepeeasel/time-meant-nothing

For me it's a good example how a drummer can elevate songwriting to beyond the harmonic and melodic. Check it out.

Best, and please do let me know what you think,
#223
9th May 2012
Old 9th May 2012
  #223
Gear nut
 
Joined: Mar 2012
Posts: 89

#224
9th May 2012
Old 9th May 2012
  #224
Gear nut
 
Joined: Mar 2012
Posts: 89

Quote:
Originally Posted by monsieur x View Post
Hey guys, some sort of update, because I know we've all been sharing our music with each other and it's nice to keep up.

My album is almost done, I am having it mixed song by song right now as I do the last bits of recording and prep for the mixer.

I have another song that I can share and put up in the next day or two, just haven't uploaded it anywhere yet.

Anyway, speaking about songwriting. . . let me know what you guys think of this song which I produced, and am very happy with how it came out:

http://soundcloud.com/teepeeasel/time-meant-nothing

For me it's a good example how a drummer can elevate songwriting to beyond the harmonic and melodic. Check it out.

Best, and please do let me know what you think,
I liked the song and it's very pleasant sounding, it doesn't particularly go anywhere kind of stays at the same level until that end bit and I don't really like the drone that much but it's a big part of the song, all stuff that you were probably goin for, it sounds good
#225
9th May 2012
Old 9th May 2012
  #225
Gear addict
 
monsieur x's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2010
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 493

Quote:
Originally Posted by clrmecpd View Post
I liked the song and it's very pleasant sounding, it doesn't particularly go anywhere kind of stays at the same level until that end bit and I don't really like the drone that much but it's a big part of the song, all stuff that you were probably goin for, it sounds good
Yeah, drones are part of the signature of this artist. I think they're good for adding support to a melody or chords.
#226
10th May 2012
Old 10th May 2012
  #226
Gear addict
 
monsieur x's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2010
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 493

#227
11th May 2012
Old 11th May 2012
  #227
Gear addict
 
dick swifter's Avatar
 
Joined: Nov 2004
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 452


Last edited by dick swifter; 11th May 2012 at 07:20 PM.. Reason: Soundcloud problems.
#228
14th May 2012
Old 14th May 2012
  #228
Gear nut
 
Joined: Mar 2011
Posts: 78

first song post ever

well. I'm embarrased to say how long I've been talking about this. so, songwriting to me is fun. recording is awful. I think I'm ok at it but maybe not. you have to "squint to here what I'm saying." you can trash the song if you like but if you have any suggestions as to how I can get a better recording that would be awesome. I'm going to re-record bass and drums. my brother played guitar and he's back out of town so that's staying. I plan on standing closer to the mike and using a spit gaurd, two in fact and also roling off the the bass on the akg 414 that I sing through. and maybe turning away from the mic when I breath. I might even do all the doubled tracks without speaking any of the "esses" if that sounds right. ( one track would be spoke normally). and there is one or two lyrics that I will change and a verse that I will ad to the beginning I think. I will also put guitars during the part where there isn't any singing. it's called "love again."
Attached Files
File Type: mp3 love again.mp3 (3.27 MB, 56 views)
#229
14th May 2012
Old 14th May 2012
  #229
Gear maniac
 
Joined: Apr 2012
Location: Örebro
Posts: 254

Quote:
Originally Posted by justbass4 View Post
well. I'm embarrased to say how long I've been talking about this. so, songwriting to me is fun. recording is awful. I think I'm ok at it but maybe not. you have to "squint to here what I'm saying." you can trash the song if you like but if you have any suggestions as to how I can get a better recording that would be awesome. I'm going to re-record bass and drums. my brother played guitar and he's back out of town so that's staying. I plan on standing closer to the mike and using a spit gaurd, two in fact and also roling off the the bass on the akg 414 that I sing through. and maybe turning away from the mic when I breath. I might even do all the doubled tracks without speaking any of the "esses" if that sounds right. ( one track would be spoke normally). and there is one or two lyrics that I will change and a verse that I will ad to the beginning I think. I will also put guitars during the part where there isn't any singing. it's called "love again."
Theres definitely a melody in there. And a verse and a chorus and I like them both. Theres a rythm to the melody + a sense of melodic direction. I didnt hear words as such but for a few. That middle part/bridge where u wanna put guitars? Id write a regular vocal bridge for it

Try not to be so precious about recording. Hard drive space is cheap. Keep re-recording and save old versions. Try at least 5 different ways of singing a song. In this case. Try singin in ur regular voice, not falsetto, go free flow and just jam over the song. If u get a vocal take that works great - keep it. If it doesnt work - just delete it. And u can always re-record/repair stuff

Keep it up Regards /Bo

Last edited by danerius; 14th May 2012 at 10:57 AM.. Reason: typo
#230
14th May 2012
Old 14th May 2012
  #230
Gear maniac
 
Joined: Apr 2012
Location: Örebro
Posts: 254

108 bpm

A slow tempo punkdisco song for when ur dance looks more like undressing than dancing. Needs a bit more tweaking on vocals + maybe a guitar and more vocals hooks

And as usual. Feel free to comment and make suggestions

Regards /Bo

http://soundcloud.com/bo-danerius/wanna-be-loved-3
#231
14th May 2012
Old 14th May 2012
  #231
Gear maniac
 
Joined: Mar 2008
Location: Cologne
Posts: 201

So why not!
I recorded this one before christmas in one day and had a cold (but wanted to finish it that day...). Now i even like the cold in my voice a bit.
It's still rather roughly mixed and recorded (you can hear my chair in the beginning...).
Any input appreciated.

I have been in a songwriting slump for a few years now (i'm still young though ;-) ) and want to force it a bit more. As my band did not like this song a lot i thought i'd give you sluts a chance to comment it. Band said: "whiny bullcrap again?!" ;-)

Backup (Demo) by LesGrands on SoundCloud - Create, record and share your sounds for free
#232
14th May 2012
Old 14th May 2012
  #232
Gear maniac
 
Joined: Apr 2012
Location: Örebro
Posts: 254

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeGrand View Post
So why not!
I recorded this one before christmas in one day and had a cold (but wanted to finish it that day...). Now i even like the cold in my voice a bit.
It's still rather roughly mixed and recorded (you can hear my chair in the beginning...).
Any input appreciated.

I have been in a songwriting slump for a few years now (i'm still young though ;-) ) and want to force it a bit more. As my band did not like this song a lot i thought i'd give you sluts a chance to comment it. Band said: "whiny bullcrap again?!" ;-)

Backup (Demo) by LesGrands on SoundCloud - Create, record and share your sounds for free
I liked it. What does ur band like? Those guitar parts would do well played on electric guitars with a bit distortion. Kinda like The Posies



The outro melody was real nice. Id play it as an intro, as well as an outro and maybe even make a chorus out of it.

Best regards /Bo
#233
19th May 2012
Old 19th May 2012
  #233
Lives for gear
 
Joined: Feb 2010
Location: London
Posts: 1,437

Quote:
Originally Posted by justbass4 View Post
well. I'm embarrased to say how long I've been talking about this. so, songwriting to me is fun. recording is awful. I think I'm ok at it but maybe not. you have to "squint to here what I'm saying." you can trash the song if you like but if you have any suggestions as to how I can get a better recording that would be awesome. I'm going to re-record bass and drums. my brother played guitar and he's back out of town so that's staying. I plan on standing closer to the mike and using a spit gaurd, two in fact and also roling off the the bass on the akg 414 that I sing through. and maybe turning away from the mic when I breath. I might even do all the doubled tracks without speaking any of the "esses" if that sounds right. ( one track would be spoke normally). and there is one or two lyrics that I will change and a verse that I will ad to the beginning I think. I will also put guitars during the part where there isn't any singing. it's called "love again."
I enjoyed listening to this. It reminded me of Beck and the Beach Boys (circa Holland) or Question Mark & the Misterions.
It is one of the worst recorded and mixed things I've heard on Gearslutz, but I wouldn't worry about that - in fact, I'd just call it lo-fi and take the lo-fi-ness even further. Like, put some distortion on the drums (Bitcrusher or something) and add some really ****ed-up sounding fuzz guitar. Go all out lo-fi indie on it.

The only thing I would say is, why is there this long non-vocal gap around the one-minute mark? It sounds like a mistake, like you accidentally erased a verse.
#234
22nd May 2012
Old 22nd May 2012
  #234
Gear nut
 
Joined: Mar 2011
Posts: 78

Quote:
Originally Posted by binarymilton View Post
I enjoyed listening to this. It reminded me of Beck and the Beach Boys (circa Holland) or Question Mark & the Misterions.
It is one of the worst recorded and mixed things I've heard on Gearslutz, but I wouldn't worry about that - in fact, I'd just call it lo-fi and take the lo-fi-ness even further. Like, put some distortion on the drums (Bitcrusher or something) and add some really ****ed-up sounding fuzz guitar. Go all out lo-fi indie on it.

The only thing I would say is, why is there this long non-vocal gap around the one-minute mark? It sounds like a mistake, like you accidentally erased a verse.
yeah, well I appreciate your honesty. sadly, and in regards to "worst recordings," I have really nice recording stuff and I'm debating getting a blue bottle microphone that way I can be even more like the fat kid with the nicest bike that he never rides. the non vocal part will be inserted into the latter portion of the song. I agree and immediately recognized that it didn't belong there. I posted this to soon as I'm really still arranging it. it will be vastly different when I post it again. I've already completed changed the lyrics. I'm going to check out that band you said (not the beach boys, I know who they are.)
#235
22nd May 2012
Old 22nd May 2012
  #235
Lives for gear
 
Joined: Feb 2010
Location: London
Posts: 1,437

Quote:
Originally Posted by justbass4 View Post
yeah, well I appreciate your honesty. sadly, and in regards to "worst recordings," I have really nice recording stuff and I'm debating getting a blue bottle microphone that way I can be even more like the fat kid with the nicest bike that he never rides. the non vocal part will be inserted into the latter portion of the song. I agree and immediately recognized that it didn't belong there. I posted this to soon as I'm really still arranging it. it will be vastly different when I post it again. I've already completed changed the lyrics. I'm going to check out that band you said (not the beach boys, I know who they are.)
Sorry, hope I didn't bring you down - really didn't mean to. there's way too much priority given to how well things are recorded on this site - well, it's not surprising really, given that it is a site about GEAR! I don't regard things being badly recorded as being a criticism frankly: there's only how things end up sounding and whether it works.

Having interesting songs and ideas is much better than having things well recorded. I mean, have you heard the Willis Earl Beal album?
Oh, that Question Mark & the Mysterions comment was a bit throwaway - they're a 60s band that did a song called 96 Tears, which is like a kind of classic psych-garage standard, you don't REALLY sound like that, but your song maybe had some of that vibe.

I think I can out fat-kid you anyway, because I have some very nice mics, a decent pre-amp and an expensive interface, and yet I still can't make good recordings. I was put to shame recently by hearing a friend of a friend of a friend's album that he made using nothing but Behringer B1s (or whatever they're called: the cheapest Behringer LDC) and a Zoom multi-track.
#236
22nd May 2012
Old 22nd May 2012
  #236
Gear interested
 
Joined: May 2012
Posts: 1

#237
24th May 2012
Old 24th May 2012
  #237
Gear nut
 
Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 112

New Demo

I am feeling inspired to write again and this was the first thing that came out! The Instruments used are Fender American Tele and DSI Tempest and Evolver KB...drenched my vocals in reverb. I am very interested in feedback thanks for listening!

http://soundcloud.com/re-ml/queen
#238
25th May 2012
Old 25th May 2012
  #238
Gear nut
 
Joined: Mar 2012
Location: ireland
Posts: 118

Quote:
Originally Posted by justbass4 View Post
well. I'm embarrased to say how long I've been talking about this. so, songwriting to me is fun. recording is awful. I think I'm ok at it but maybe not. you have to "squint to here what I'm saying." you can trash the song if you like but if you have any suggestions as to how I can get a better recording that would be awesome. I'm going to re-record bass and drums. my brother played guitar and he's back out of town so that's staying. I plan on standing closer to the mike and using a spit gaurd, two in fact and also roling off the the bass on the akg 414 that I sing through. and maybe turning away from the mic when I breath. I might even do all the doubled tracks without speaking any of the "esses" if that sounds right. ( one track would be spoke normally). and there is one or two lyrics that I will change and a verse that I will ad to the beginning I think. I will also put guitars during the part where there isn't any singing. it's called "love again."
This is great music!

Sounds like you might need to invest some time and energy in some other musicians (ie get a proper band together to play it) to really make this material shine

I am big on bands. I think that aspect of collaboration with others can make the writer really stand out.

You got the foundation 100% IMO
#239
27th May 2012
Old 27th May 2012
  #239
Gear nut
 
Joined: Mar 2011
Posts: 78

Quote:
Originally Posted by zealy View Post
This is great music!

Sounds like you might need to invest some time and energy in some other musicians (ie get a proper band together to play it) to really make this material shine

I am big on bands. I think that aspect of collaboration with others can make the writer really stand out.

You got the foundation 100% IMO
I could not agree with you more but it doesn't look like it's going to happen. my brother doesn't live here and I could never pull this off alone. I'd need people to sing with me to get the doubled voice affect. but thanks. when ever I write something alone, it gets so grandiouse and long it never gets done. I end up curled up in the featle position sucking my thumb. I find that other people have helpful limiting affect while also shouldering the creative load. I'm actually going to fool around with this today. thanks. fatkid out.
#240
27th May 2012
Old 27th May 2012
  #240
Gear nut
 
Joined: Mar 2011
Posts: 78

Quote:
Originally Posted by binarymilton View Post
Sorry, hope I didn't bring you down - really didn't mean to. there's way too much priority given to how well things are recorded on this site - well, it's not surprising really, given that it is a site about GEAR! I don't regard things being badly recorded as being a criticism frankly: there's only how things end up sounding and whether it works.

Having interesting songs and ideas is much better than having things well recorded. I mean, have you heard the Willis Earl Beal album?
Oh, that Question Mark & the Mysterions comment was a bit throwaway - they're a 60s band that did a song called 96 Tears, which is like a kind of classic psych-garage standard, you don't REALLY sound like that, but your song maybe had some of that vibe.

I think I can out fat-kid you anyway, because I have some very nice mics, a decent pre-amp and an expensive interface, and yet I still can't make good recordings. I was put to shame recently by hearing a friend of a friend of a friend's album that he made using nothing but Behringer B1s (or whatever they're called: the cheapest Behringer LDC) and a Zoom multi-track.
no offense takin. I doubt you could out fatkid me though. I'm actually, and this anathima to gearslutz, but I'm actually looking into getting a cheaper interface with less options. someting with functionality/options of an tascam us 122 but with the conversion/sound of a prism orphues. and since one doesn't exist I'll probably just get a rme fireface 800 or a the apollor quad thing and sell my uln 8. yeap, I made a recording that sounds that bad on a uln 8. metric halo is probably in works to have me taken out. I think the song has possibilites. post your stuff man. I wanna get opiniated on it.
Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Similar Threads
Thread
Thread Starter / Forum
Replies
dhollmusik / Electronic Music Instruments & Electronic Music Production
15
linchpin123 / Work In Progress / Advice Requested / Show & Tell / Artist Showcase / Mix-Offs
1
ianvargo / Work In Progress / Advice Requested / Show & Tell / Artist Showcase / Mix-Offs
4
dagg / So much gear, so little time!
8
Mr Funk / Work In Progress / Advice Requested / Show & Tell / Artist Showcase / Mix-Offs
10

Forum Jump
 
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.