Problem with my demo studio. Technical help needed
New Reply
Subscribe
NorthernDigStar
20th October 2006
Old 20th October 2006
Gear Head

Problem with my demo studio. Technical help needed

Dunno if i'm in the correct forum for this matter, but let's give it a try.

Ok, just gonna see if anyone can identify the problem just by reading this vague text. The chain is apogee Rosetta 800 and a hammerfall card.

What happens is that somewhere I get this digital distortion. Everything slows down as if the transaction of the signal was broken. I don't know if my focusrite could have caused the damaged to the apogee. The thing is that this problem accured once before 2-3 days ago, and then all of a sudden it went away after a few hours just to come back now today after I turned on the focusrite. I had the phantom power on, and what happens when you turn on the preamp is that it hits red and I believe that boost has caused some kind of damage to the apogee converter. Does that seem likely? So what could be the problem? The liners? rosetta, hammerfall? I don't want to start sending things here and there before I know where the problem could be at.

Thanks
New Reply Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook  Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter  Submit Thread to LinkedIn LinkedIn  Submit Thread to Google+ Google+ 

Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search