LOLer
27th March 2013
Old 27th March 2013
Gear Head

How can I get this piano sound?

27th March 2013
Old 27th March 2013
Lives for gear

The room and the pedal noise are going to be hard to emulate, but I am sure that may be available in some vst.....
LOLer
27th March 2013
Old 27th March 2013
Gear Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vintageidiot View Post
The room and the pedal noise are going to be hard to emulate, but I am sure that may be available in some vst.....
oh no, not the room sound, I want to get just the piano sound, like Im standing next to it without the mess from the recording
27th March 2013
Old 27th March 2013
Lives for gear

Sounds like an upright most likely. Addictive Keys has the Modern Upright, which is pretty good and tweakable. You could probably get it pretty close by playing with the tuning and mic choices. The Bluenoise Upright sounds pretty good, too. On the cheap, the George Yohng 4Front upright is ok, but has no adjustable options.
LOLer
28th March 2013
Old 28th March 2013
Gear Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by scrubs View Post
Sounds like an upright most likely. Addictive Keys has the Modern Upright, which is pretty good and tweakable. You could probably get it pretty close by playing with the tuning and mic choices. The Bluenoise Upright sounds pretty good, too. On the cheap, the George Yohng 4Front upright is ok, but has no adjustable options.
indeed it sounds like an upright but my brother insists that its a grand, I'm not sure myself though

I am going to my friend tomorrow to hear the Addictive Keys Modern Upright as you suggested although I'm really bad at EQ, should I use the built in EQ or external EQ to get that sound I wanted?
Topic:
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search