iz radar ada
New Reply
Subscribe
johnnyz
16th March 2013
Old 16th March 2013
Gear nut

iz radar ada

Right now i am using a avid HDio 16x16 and was thinking about swapping it out for a iz radar ada,but it is double the price ,would i be hearing a night and day difference?
16th March 2013
Old 16th March 2013
Lives for gear

There might be some useful info over on this post . IZ ADA II or DAD AX32 I have the Lynx Aurora 16 , but later on this year I hope to have the time to try out the IZ ADA . It seems like all the owners who get them rave about them .
16th March 2013
Old 16th March 2013
Gear Head

I've never engineered an album using the Radar. I have Apogee converters currently, but I worked as a session guitarist back in the late 90's at a studio that had a Radar. I can tell you, those recordings still sound amazing today. The Radar converters are in the top of the class, in my opinion. That studio sold the machine & I really messed up by not buying it. They practically gave it away.
New Reply Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook  Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter  Submit Thread to LinkedIn LinkedIn  Submit Thread to Google+ Google+ 

Topic:
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search