Hey Nashville Gentlemen-California Guy Coming Your Way
AntillesSound
21st December 2012
Old 21st December 2012
Lives for gear

Hey Nashville Gentlemen-California Guy Coming Your Way

Hey everyone! This is an attempt to reach a broad audience of producers, engineers & artists currently working and/or living in Nashville.

I'm a full time producer/engineer from San Francisco planning a move to TN sometime in late Winter-early Spring. I've got a few contacts, but I'm looking to make some friends! I'd love to know what you're all up to out there, if you've got a place of your own or a location you love to work out of, upcoming projects, favorite episode of MASH, anything!

I'd like to come out towards the end of January and do a session or two, purely to get my feet wet in your waters [currently looking for some bands to hook up with]. If any one has a studio space they can let me use for a day, maybe there's something I can trade [I do some videography as well and could put together a video of the day for you to use as promo. Ideas welcome!]. Or, of course, I can try to get a band that will pay for some time.

My goal with is moving isn't necessarily to find an oasis of work or opportunities, but more so to see a new place & enrich my soul and hopefully that of some others. Nashville has incredible positive energy & potential, clearly ready to takeoff.

If you'd like to chat, please feel free to email me at bradkdollar@gmail.com . You can also listen to some of my work and read my blog at BRAD DOLLAR PRODUCER + ENGINEER . Thanks so much everyone! I really hope I get to meet all of you and see all of your sweet gear!

Merry Christmas! Welcome to the Age of Aquarius!

-Brad-
Topic:
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search