PayPal and delivery of material
G>SUS
Thread Starter
#1
24th October 2012
Old 24th October 2012
  #1
Gear Head
 

Thread Starter
PayPal and delivery of material

Guys need some advice am setting up the Paypal button for payments but how's been your work around:

-Payments with acceptance of material

- acceptance of material follow by payments after job is done.

What mostly seems to work?

Am also thinking in a Escenario like this.

Get the material send the invoice with the material and the zip file with a password protection. ones you get the email from PayPal send receipts with password.
#2
24th October 2012
Old 24th October 2012
  #2
Lives for gear
 
fastlanestoner's Avatar
 

Client pays. Payment clears. Client gets material. ALWAYS make sure payment has cleared before releasing material to artist.
G>SUS
Thread Starter
#3
24th October 2012
Old 24th October 2012
  #3
Gear Head
 

Thread Starter
usually Paypal transaction takes about 2 days, am I right?
#4
24th October 2012
Old 24th October 2012
  #4
3 + infractions, forum membership suspended.
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by G>SUS View Post
usually Paypal transaction takes about 2 days, am I right?
2 hours these days...
G>SUS
Thread Starter
#5
25th October 2012
Old 25th October 2012
  #5
Gear Head
 

Thread Starter
Gonna try the way with the password see if that work at least with one job.
#6
25th October 2012
Old 25th October 2012
  #6
Lives for gear
 
Phil Cibley's Avatar
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by fastlanestoner View Post
Client pays. Payment clears. Client gets material. ALWAYS make sure payment has cleared before releasing material to artist.

And not just cleared into your Paypal account. Make sure the funds are
actually cleared into your bank account.
G>SUS
Thread Starter
#7
25th October 2012
Old 25th October 2012
  #7
Gear Head
 

Thread Starter
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil Cibley View Post
And not just cleared into your Paypal account. Make sure the funds are
actually cleared into your bank account.
Well thats my concern, how much time takes that to happen I had a even via Ebay were I borough an item and dint knew the balance was not available in that particular account I selected and Paypal din send any email regarding that I figure out hours laters same day and make the proper changes.
#8
25th October 2012
Old 25th October 2012
  #8
Lives for gear
 
Phil Cibley's Avatar
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by G>SUS View Post
Well thats my concern, how much time takes that to happen I had a even via Ebay were I borough an item and dint knew the balance was not available in that particular account I selected and Paypal din send any email regarding that I figure out hours laters same day and make the proper changes.

No need to wait for Paypal emails (I don't believe they send any).
Just log in and look at your account. All transactions are listed.
#9
26th October 2012
Old 26th October 2012
  #9
Gear Head
 
Tomdavids's Avatar
 

paypal payments are instantaneous. been using paypal for 4 years and love it
#10
26th October 2012
Old 26th October 2012
  #10
Lives for gear
 
Nick Morris's Avatar
 

Payments do not take hours or days. They are instant. I have notifications of all activity from PayPal on my phone. These notifications include changes to my balance, so I always see when payments are made and money is cleared and in my account.
Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Similar Threads
Thread
Thread Starter / Forum
Replies
thenewyear / Remote Possibilities in Acoustic Music & Location Recording
201
Remoteness / Remote Possibilities in Acoustic Music & Location Recording
118
Remoteness / Remote Possibilities in Acoustic Music & Location Recording
62
heathen / So much gear, so little time!
6
Remoteness / Remote Possibilities in Acoustic Music & Location Recording
19

Forum Jump
 
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.