Best studio monitors for mixing hip hop under $500
Old 3rd April 2012
  #1
Gear addict
 
kevgees's Avatar
 

Thread Starter
Best studio monitors for mixing hip hop under $500

What are the best studio monitors for mixing hip hop under $500?
Old 3rd April 2012
  #2
Lives for gear
 
awhitebeats's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by kevgees View Post
What are the best studio monitors for mixing hip hop under $500?
Bumping the Yamaha HS80Ms and they're dope. The KRKs are cool but I think the low end is a little off...I owned the RPG6 series and they were cool
Old 3rd April 2012
  #3
Gear addict
 
kevgees's Avatar
 

Thread Starter
Quote:
Originally Posted by awhitebeats View Post
Bumping the Yamaha HS80Ms and they're dope. The KRKs are cool but I think the low end is a little off...I owned the RPG6 series and they were cool
I have the KRK RPG6's now. They're cool but like u said, they sound a bit off. I think they have too much low end
Old 3rd April 2012
  #4
Gear Head
 

In that price range, the Yamaha HS series is great.
Old 3rd April 2012
  #5
Lives for gear
 
awhitebeats's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by kevgees View Post
I have the KRK RPG6's now. They're cool but like u said, they sound a bit off. I think they have too much low end
Meant had the KRK. The HS series is great. Get the Yamaha's
Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Similar Threads
Thread
Thread Starter / Forum
Replies
TeamSSK / Rap + Hip Hop engineering & production
33
SoniqKwality / So much gear, so little time!
18
SoniqKwality / So much gear, so little time!
23
korce / Rap + Hip Hop engineering & production
1
rtprods / Rap + Hip Hop engineering & production
16

Forum Jump
 
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.