mbox/m one clock problem
Old 5th March 2012
Gear Head

mbox/m one clock problem

hello everyone

I'm having a problem with my mbox and tc electronic m one effects processor working together via spdif. The only way i can get them to work is setting the clock source on the mbox to the spdif setting instead of internal. I shouldn't have to do this because the m one should be able to work off of the mbox clock. in the m one i/o menu you can select either analog, or digital. and under digital you can select 44.1, 48, or digital. when i select "48khz" i have to use the m one's clock. when you select "digital" the m one is supposed to lock to the incoming clock source but it's not for some reason. any suggestions?
Old 28th April 2012
Gear Head

Bump
Old 29th April 2012
Lives for gear

I had a colleague who has had this problem with a few Mbox units. Seems to have been a manufacturing defect, at least for him
Old 3rd May 2012
Lives for gear

It's not a defect. It's the way they're designed and it's specifically stated in the manual.

To use the Spidf on any of the new Mboxes, you must clock via the spidf (and thus whatever's hooked up to it).

The NI Komplete Audio 6 is the same way. I'm not sure what the reason is, but that's the way it is.
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search