Kemper Profiling Amp and real amp A/B...can you tell which is which?
7th June 2012
Old 7th June 2012
Lives for gear

Hey thanks for the test, I could be in the market for one of these I picked blind test clip one as the Kemper and am picking Shiver Kemper 1 as the Kemper.
I'm hoping to be completely wrong as if I'm fooled we've all hit paydirt!
I can't see reveal for shiva...anytime soon?

I did some blind testing with some behinger ad8000 a while back and was thrilled not to be able to hear the difference between them and a pair high end converters.

Is the general feedback on the Kemper that it is the BEST simulator on the market or is it just the only one that offers the ability to profile, personally I just want to buy the best amp simulator money can buy for commercial reasons, I could live without the ability to profile.

Finally...how is this thing at modelling bass amps? This probably even more important to me.
9th June 2012
Old 9th June 2012
Lives for gear
i guess 1 ist the kemper and 2 the original....seems like 2 has a little bit more beef

but damn close!

edit: meant the first clip
damn, justsaw thatthe results were already posted...
12th June 2012
Old 12th June 2012
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by GRiFF View Post
Finally...how is this thing at modelling bass amps? This probably even more important to me.
I'll let you know. I got one of these a little while ago and I'm loving it for guitar but it seems to be oddly lacking included bass systems. Not many posted either.
25th July 2012
Old 25th July 2012
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by tenderboy View Post
i guess 1 ist the kemper and 2 the original....seems like 2 has a little bit more beef

but damn close!

edit: meant the first clip
damn, justsaw thatthe results were already posted...
And no one in this thread would be able to tell the difference on a record. No one would stop the record and say "UGH...fake amp!"

Dept of Splitting Hairs....

TH
26th July 2012
Old 26th July 2012
Lives for gear
Quote:
Originally Posted by oceantracks View Post
And no one in this thread would be able to tell the difference on a record. No one would stop the record and say "UGH...fake amp!"

Dept of Splitting Hairs....

TH
welcome to gearslutz
New Reply Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook  Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter  Submit Thread to LinkedIn LinkedIn  Submit Thread to Google+ Google+ 

Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search