Login / Register

Goodbye Spotify -> Hello Qobuz!
New Reply
Subscribe
RainbowStorm
25th December 2011
Old 25th December 2011
3 + infractions, forum membership suspended.

Goodbye Spotify -> Hello Qobuz!

I just purchased a 1 month Qobuz subscription for 29 EUR as a Christmas gift to myself and have so far had the best music experience for years playing with it! You just download the Qobuz desktop client, log onto your premium account, switch to lossless CD audio and off you go!!!

No hassle, just pure CD quality from an online music streaming service. And what a difference in music experience between listening to Spotify music in 320 kbit/s and Qobuz music in 44.1 kHz/s. Music is beautiful again... And all my favorite music is available! The MP3 period is finally over for good.

Will simply never go back. I highly recommend this, great stuff, a game changer!!!

Kudos to the Qobuz team: WELL DONE!!!

Ah... All Bethany Dillon's CDs are available as well... Oh boy, what a music holiday this will be, will listen to music the rest of my holiday...!!!
25th December 2011
Old 25th December 2011
Gear Guru

Well, it's all 44.1 kHz (streams from Spotify, MOG, Rhapsody, Napster, etc, DLs from iTunes, Amazon, etc)... but I suspect you mean full CD quality -- although I see that Qobuz has formats including 320kbps as well as FLAC and Apple Lossless and even some 96/24 audio.

From the Google translation of their Wikipeida France page, it looks like they're a store rather than subscription, though... or have they expanded to offer streaming on demand? (Of course, only very fast downstream connections would be likely to be able to sustain non-data-compressed audio streams.) http://translate.google.com/translat...26prmd%3Dimvns

It's nice to see some more competition for iTunes, et al!

TK Major: social, biz, and music stuff | a crisp, flat design restyle for GS: Gray GS 2.2 for Chrome/Stylebot

People make oceans of music and only a tiny, tiny amount ever rises up for a few moments like a wave, visible from the shore. And then it's gone, too, back into the bottomless sea of forgotten music.
TK Major
. The Forgotify Files
RainbowStorm
25th December 2011
Old 25th December 2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by theblue1 View Post
Well, it's all 44.1 kHz (streams from Spotify, MOG, Rhapsody, Napster, etc, DLs from iTunes, Amazon, etc)... but I suspect you mean full CD quality -- although I see that Qobuz has formats including 320kbps as well as FLAC and Apple Lossless and even some 96/24 audio.

From the Google translation of their Wikipeida France page, it looks like they're a store rather than subscription, though... or have they expanded to offer streaming on demand? (Of course, only very fast downstream connections would be likely to be able to sustain non-data-compressed audio streams.) Google Translate

It's nice to see some more competition for iTunes, et al!
Yes, the music streamed from Qobuz is in true lossless format (which is my point), so it's all good...!!! I'm on a very bad connection right now, all it does is to buffer for a few seconds in the beginning of each song and then it plays like a charm through out the whole song, no issues at all! This online music streaming service is incredible, a game changer!

The low end is fat and warm, the attack is soft, the stereo image is really full, the high end is very detailed and gentle, the reverb is really awesome and the depth is back! All the noise that Spotify introduces to the signal is simply gone now, it's just pure joy to listen music now! WOW!!!

ATTENTION ALL: QOBUZ WAS THE FIRST COMPANY IN THE HISTORY OF MANKIND TO SUCCESSFULLY PROVIDE AN ONLINE MUSIC STREAMING SERVICE IN TRUE LOSSLESS CD QUALITY TO THE WORLD

UPDATE: I'm currently listening to some of the best sounding CDs I know just to compare and the sound quality is identical to what I'm used to on premise, I almost cannot believe it, this is really sweet stuff!!! I'm currently listening to Fourplay's song "Heartfelt" and the bass is just unbelievable, it just touches your heart in a very CD like way, awesome!!!
RainbowStorm
26th December 2011
Old 26th December 2011

Computer
->
Qobuz (lossless CD quality online music streaming service, AD-free)
->
Pro DA Converter
->
Pro Hifi Sound System

= FANTASTIC

Qobuz should be considered a "must have" among music lovers.
26th December 2011
Old 26th December 2011
Gear Guru

I know how RainbowStorm feels. I've been using subscription music streaming since 2004 -- and it's driven me nuts for much of that time to see tech-journos either ignore the streaming subscription model or dismiss it (Why would you want to 'rent' your music? -- Why? because I get almost everything I want to hear for $5/10 a month in 320 kbps streams from MOG, that's why.)

Then, when Spotify clearly lavished "considerations" on a number of tech journos and their outlets, all of a sudden, the "journalists" all snapped to attention and delivered Spotify's message for them..

You find a great service and then you worry about it going belly up from lack of adoption.

The first two subscription services I used are out of business. The first was bought by Yahoo, who turned it into their Yahoo Music Unlimited, which wasn't too bad but the clueless losers at Yahoo never promoted it and didn't seem to know what to do with it. It languished and finally died. They cut a deal with RealNetworks' Rhapsody and I ended up with their superior but still lo-fi-ish service [probably around 128-160 bkps, I'm guessing] -- until I came across the US based MOG, which I fell in love with in about 20 minutes.
RainbowStorm
27th December 2011
Old 27th December 2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by theblue1 View Post
I know how RainbowStorm feels. I've been using subscription music streaming since 2004 -- and it's driven me nuts for much of that time to see tech-journos either ignore the streaming subscription model or dismiss it (Why would you want to 'rent' your music? -- Why? because I get almost everything I want to hear for $5/10 a month in 320 kbps streams from MOG, that's why.)

Then, when Spotify clearly lavished "considerations" on a number of tech journos and their outlets, all of a sudden, the "journalists" all snapped to attention and delivered Spotify's message for them..

You find a great service and then you worry about it going belly up from lack of adoption.

The first two subscription services I used are out of business. The first was bought by Yahoo, who turned it into their Yahoo Music Unlimited, which wasn't too bad but the clueless losers at Yahoo never promoted it and didn't seem to know what to do with it. It languished and finally died. They cut a deal with RealNetworks' Rhapsody and I ended up with their superior but still lo-fi-ish service [probably around 128-160 bkps, I'm guessing] -- until I came across the US based MOG, which I fell in love with in about 20 minutes.
I agree, the landscape out there for these music services can be quite challenging. From what I can tell the Qobuz service will be around for a long time, their service is simple and rock solid, they have enough music already to attract enough customers and they have totally new concepts in the pipeline, e.g., studio masters, this will differentiate them well on the marketplace.

The difference between Spotify/MOG/Rhapsody/RDIO and Qobuz seems to be what the service is centered around, Qobuz feels music driven and that's I think one of the keys to long term survival. As a fresh new Qobuz customer I currently feel I'm going to be a lifetime customer, I have quit using all the other online streaming services, achieving what Qobuz has done really triggers a great deal of customer satisfaction right from the start.
Qobuz is a great example of how instantly the game changes. One great idea put perfectly into practice and the game has changed.
27th December 2011
Old 27th December 2011
Lives for gear

Send a message via Skype™ to Michael E
I hate stupid french nationalism.
Where is the english damn it?
RainbowStorm
27th December 2011
Old 27th December 2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael E View Post
I hate stupid french nationalism.
Where is the english damn it?
Yes, for sure that's going to be something Qobuz is going to have to deal with. I don't understand French, I used Google translate to figure out how I order the subscription, download the client(s), log on and switch to lossless mode, but it was all really really easy, the whole service has a healthy portion of simplicity to it. But now after using it for a while I've learned how to use all the features of it, and now I'm almost not thinking of the fact that it is in a foreign language. I can live with that when I'm able to enjoy so much beautiful music in exchange!

A few neat things. When you run the desktop client for the first time and log on you just switch to lossless mode and it will remember that setting. I did a restart and when I did I noticed it remembered to automatically log me on as well on the next boot, so it's very seamless. Now every time I start the application it behaves exactly like I want it to.

In terms of the selection of lossless music currently available on Qobuz I would say it is big enough at this point to get enough customers attracted, there is great coverage in various genres and especially with a bit older music. Spotify currently has a bigger overall selection, especially when it comes to newly released content, but for the most part I find the music I want to play. Qobuz will have to work on increasing the selection of music to at least the same level as Spotify, that's critical. The cool thing though is that Qobuz has some albums in lossless format that not even Spotify has in lossy format, like for instance Brooks & Dunn - "Red Dirt Road", a great album filled with great songs. Or Fourplay - "Fourplay", a really nice sounding smooth jazz album...
27th December 2011
Old 27th December 2011
Gear addict

30 Euros a month?
at that price point i think it might struggle. unfortunately!
RainbowStorm
27th December 2011
Old 27th December 2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by fredouli View Post
30 Euros a month?
Let's see, the cost of service is critical, for me 290 EUR / year is OK, I'm a music lover, so for me it's worth a lot...! In this way I can enjoy new music shortly after it is released, but without all the administrative hassle that comes with purchasing and playing CDs... I'm indexing all my favorite artists as Qobuz RSS feeds and by record label as well, so instantly Qobuz publishes a new record in lossless format by any of my favorite artists it will be instantly captured and consumed. On top of that I put search folders, so I can see what has been published today, yesterday, this week, this month, this year and so on... That's exactly how efficiently I want to consume music.
What I now notice also is that Qobuz is very active in adding new albums, I can see that on the RSS Feeds, the Qobuz service is being packed with new great albums as we speak...!

For me this is a dream come true...
27th December 2011
Old 27th December 2011
Gear addict

certainly interested how extensive their library is.. I stream a lot, and to have a higher quality stream, even better. Just not sure I could justify the extra cost based on that alone..
Currently questioning spotify premium, given the lack of support it's starting to receive from labels. If Qobuz gets around this, it would certainly be a reason to switch.
labels really are the pits tho, talk about trying to control the uncontrollable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RainbowStorm View Post
Let's see, the cost of service is critical, for me 290 EUR / year is OK, I'm a music lover, so for me it's worth a lot...! In this way I can enjoy new music shortly after it is released, but without all the administrative hassle that comes with purchasing and playing CDs... I'm indexing all my favorite artists as Qobuz RSS feeds and by record label as well, so instantly Qobuz publishes a new record in lossless format by any of my favorite artists it will be instantly captured and consumed. On top of that I put search folders, so I can see what has been published today, yesterday, this week, this month, this year and so on... That's exactly how efficiently I want to consume music.
What I now notice also is that Qobuz is very active in adding new albums, I can see that on the RSS Feeds, the Qobuz service is being packed with new great albums as we speak...!

For me this is a dream come true...
RainbowStorm
27th December 2011
Old 27th December 2011

Quote:
certainly interested how extensive their library is.. I stream a lot, and to have a higher quality stream, even better. Just not sure I could justify the extra cost based on that alone..
Currently questioning spotify premium, given the lack of support it's starting to receive from labels. If Qobuz gets around this, it would certainly be a reason to switch.
labels really are the pits tho, talk about trying to control the uncontrollable.
Well, even though it is a bit behind Spotify I think in practice they are not far behind. Qobuz's music library is much bigger than one could imagine, to give you an idea of how big the Qobuz library truly is right now they have albums from approx. 12600 record labels, EMI is the biggest one contributing with 22006 albums alone... They seem to have albums from all the biggest record labels out there like EMI, Sony BMG, Island Def Jam, Universal, Capitol, Columbia, Arista Nashville, MCA Nashville, Mercury, Warner Jazz, CGD East West Italy, Word Entertainment... So imagine that you could step into a music library with unlimited access to that many records at your disposal and counting, and all in CD quality behind a few mouse clicks and without any hassle at all, that's what you get for 290 EUR/year. It's amazing!
27th December 2011
Old 27th December 2011
Gear Head

Christ on a crisp! $60/month for renting content is crazy. That's a lot of $8 Cd's I can buy from the used store or $12 new Cd's over the course of a year. I can rip them to FLAC and listen to them in any order with or without internet connection. I currently have problems with Pandora One fees which are a lot less. I think your service is going the way of Napster if they don't figure out a more affordable fee rate.
RainbowStorm
28th December 2011
Old 28th December 2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoctorBonkers View Post
Christ on a crisp! $60/month for renting content is crazy. That's a lot of $8 Cd's I can buy from the used store or $12 new Cd's over the course of a year. I can rip them to FLAC and listen to them in any order with or without internet connection. I currently have problems with Pandora One fees which are a lot less. I think your service is going the way of Napster if they don't figure out a more affordable fee rate.
The subscription costs 29 EUR/month or 38 USD/month, but annually it drops to 24 EUR/month or 31 USD/month. This is just slightly more than you have to pay for 1 new album in a regular CD store in a lot of countries (especially in Europe), but when you add the time loss of walking to the store it becomes cheaper overall. So to me it doesn't look too expensive...
28th December 2011
Old 28th December 2011
Gear addict

Quote:
The subscription costs 29 EUR/month or 38 USD/month, but annually it drops to 24 EUR/month or 31 USD/month. This is just slightly more than you have to pay for 1 new album in a regular CD store in a lot of countries (especially in Europe), but when you add the time loss of walking to the store it becomes cheaper overall. So to me it doesn't look too expensive...
It's still a lot for something you basically can get for free. Or, rather, too much for making it an impulse purchase.

(otoh, I have an emusic sub for 17eur a month, so there's not a huge leap...)

It's been ages since I bought a CD costing more than 10 eur or 12 maybe...I've seen them go for 20 eur and up in an EMI store, I do think that's an insane price to pay for a CD though (it's much much more than LPs used to cost back in the day and those were more expensive to make).

k
28th December 2011
Old 28th December 2011
Gear nut

Thank you for posting this RainbowStorm. Have seen the site and am planning to subscribe.
I have been years waiting for Apple to start selling Lossless on iTunes, but they are more invested in HD Video for now.

Nice find!!!
30th December 2011
Old 30th December 2011
Gear Head

Quote:
Actually in my area of NY/NJ I can get 4 Cd's worth of content that I own in perpetuity for that price per month if I shop around. In fact online stores have great deals with free shipping so my time is not wasted per se.

$31 per month just to lease music seems a bad deal to me since you own nothing in terms digital rights/archiving material. Plus you need to have Internet access all the time to access that leased material vs the portability of ripping owned material to FLAC & listening to it lossless on any digital device.

When the price drops to $30 per year, then it is worth it. Otherwise you are setting your money on fire leasing content just like in a vehicle leasing paradigm.
RainbowStorm
1st January 2012
Old 1st January 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by OwDU7 View Post
Thank you for posting this RainbowStorm. Have seen the site and am planning to subscribe.
I have been years waiting for Apple to start selling Lossless on iTunes, but they are more invested in HD Video for now.

Nice find!!!
Great, I think you should purchase the subscription, it's a great investment! This adds a whole new dimension to the music experience, I'm now planning to do a larger Hifi sound system investment, with this much high quality music available from home you get a completely different return on investment...
RainbowStorm
3rd January 2012
Old 3rd January 2012

Here are the additional qualities you get with lossless audio:

- More mix resonance: Modulations of individual instruments are preserved, natural resonance between elements in the mix are preserved, creating a more natural/harmonic listening experience

- More mix depth: Instruments sit in between each other in the mix, creating a lot of space for ambience frequencies, this in turn creates a natural listening experience

- Softer transients: The snare and kick sound is completely different now, very mellow in comparison, this creates a pleasant music experience, you can increase playback volume and it still doesn't sound noisy

- Cleaner frequencies end-to-end: The low end is vibrant and full off life, the mids are airy and clean, the highs are clean and less packed/more lush, this creates a beautiful listening experience

- Clearer vocals: Often vocals consume the most mix signal and therefore the difference is very big when it comes to vocals, they are more rich in harmonics and reverb (no nasty modulation artifacts in the way), this makes vocals as well as the whole mix more powerful sounding

- More emotional: Now when I'm listening to music I notice how the emotional return of listening to music has gone up. I now get more and different feelings to songs I thought were lifeless before, songs come alive in a different way. Music rocks again...

Other effects - I listen to more music now. I like more music now. I tend to like some of the music I didn't like before, some of these songs now become my new most played songs. I can't stop listening to music as easily. I am excited about new albums being published, new or old they all tend to sound amazing now! It's simply just so worth it and so fair to both artists and music in general...

Using my headphones the difference was like night and day, but when I connected Qobuz to my hifi system, oh my, ahhh so stunning... So for me this has been one of the most exciting new music toy I've come across over the last ten years, a whole new dimension of music experience is opening up.
3rd January 2012
Old 3rd January 2012
Lives for gear

but wait...there's more!
RainbowStorm
5th January 2012
Old 5th January 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by FruHauven View Post
this is the same as ripping music illegally in my opinion...didn;t we just go through this for 12 years...and now we finally are seeing a rebound and THIS is being allowed...a complete and utter crapfest...what did we learn? nothing?...it would be nice if folks in the music biz actually spoke out THIS time against "services" that rip off creative people, companies and industries.

...I'll step down now
I understand your view bro, but sometimes what might seem bad in one way might be good in some other more important way, I'll try to explain why. It is more important for the progress of humanity to learn to love others e.g., by giving unconditionally (an unlimited reality), than it is to learn to love money e.g., by giving conditionally. (a limited reality) The focus should be to build a society where as many people as possible desire to give as much as possible to as many as possible, this is a way of allowing God's light to spread across the world, to form an existence of pure love and joy.

"...Freely you have received...freely give"
-Mat 10:8
5th January 2012
Old 5th January 2012
Gear nut

I would pay that in a heartbeat.

But I don't think the masses will if they have alternatives at a third of the price.

I know of no one outside "our" world that is that interested in the difference in quality.
RainbowStorm
6th January 2012
Old 6th January 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by kasperjensen View Post
I would pay that in a heartbeat.

But I don't think the masses will if they have alternatives at a third of the price.

I know of no one outside "our" world that is that interested in the difference in quality.
I think Qobuz is going to fly thanks to the lossless quality provided on time, also because they are currently adding tons of new releases that will be released within the upcoming months, making their service very competitive exactly when needed. Spotify is putting itself in a very difficult long term spot by not providing a lossless audio service option. The difference between these two companies seems to be that Qobuz is music driven, Spotify is technology driven. Over time the company that best meets the core need of the customers - great music experience - will take the lead. So far Spotify has one advantage - music availability - but Qobuz is catching up. And when Spotify has jumped to lossless audio Qobuz is already offering studio masters. And when Spotify offers 2d studio masters, Qobuz is offering 3d studio masters. Qobuz is a high speed train... (the guys behind this company know what they are doing) Qobuz is now slowly putting itself in the position of taking market shares from a huge number of big players - Google (YouTube), Apple, Amazon, Netflix, Spotify, Rdio, GrooveShark, Napster, Rhapsody...
6th January 2012
Old 6th January 2012
Gear nut

The main problem for me is not the price. It is the fact that streaming makes you dependent on the server for your music collection. If the company goes out of business, you are left with nothing. You should be able to DL at least some of the 29€ you spend in music content. This way you would get to hear the music you want and keep the music you love.
Z.
RainbowStorm
6th January 2012
Old 6th January 2012

ATTENTION ALL: Qobuz has just released a CD quality (lossless) version for their mobile software, I just tested this on my iPhone and it works amazingly well, the songs need to be downloaded inside of the app as a consequence of a limitation in the iPhone's operating system, but this means no streaming interrupts even on slow connections and offline availability (I set the iPhone into Airplane offline mode and it still plays my downloaded CD quality lossless songs, cool). So what you can do is to download your CDs to the mobile phone and take it wherever you don't have a connection, your CDs will still play. Good news for all of you that pay per downloaded MB... And in online mode it doesn't make such a big difference, since you can download an album while you are listening to an already downloaded album, so when you are ready listening to one album another is already downloaded and ready to listen to... Also, don't expect Qobuz to stop playing when you are switching context (e.g., open Safari to browse the Web), it still plays and the volume is still adjustable from the hardware buttons, so no issues with that either...

Getting true CD quality from an online service straight to the mobile device like this with no connection issues is a very impressive technical achievement! As far as I know Qobuz is the first provider ever to offer such a service! No need to use any mobile CD player or carry CD boxes with you anywhere anymore! And it sounds AWESOME!!!

Bye bye MP3s. Qobuz is changing the game forever!

Download: Qobuz Mobile Software

To the Qobuz crew: YOU ROCK!!!

UPDATE: I've had the time to try out this now, the software is rock solid and the sound quality is great! I had to stop for a while and really reflect on what this truly means...this is the best thing happening to music in this century. People can now always enjoy all their favorite music in uncompromised CD quality on the go wherever they are. Totally freaking amazing!
RainbowStorm
8th January 2012
Old 8th January 2012

I recommend that you avoid outputting the sound directly through the native sound card in your notebook, because even "high definition" audio devices coming with modern notebooks tend to pickup a lot of noise from the surrounding components and the quality of the D/A conversion itself might also not be the best.

The difference is that the music turns quieter/cleaner/more balanced/smoother, so the listening experience turns even more pleasant. I'm outputting the audio on my laptop through a firewire 400 connection to my RME Fireface 800 sound card and from there to a warm sounding analog mixer that allows me to fine adjust the frequencies with the room (I have a really great back end section bringing out those low end frequencies exactly like I want), and from there out to a high quality hifi sound system which has some really nice amplification components in it. If I use an SPDIF coaxial connection from RME Fireface 800 directly to my hifi sound system without any analog mixer in between, then some of the warmth is gone, I lose control over the frequencies.

Also, I have set my hifi sound system in Dolby Pro Logic mode, I really like that mode, which seems to bring out stereo elements a bit more isolated, with my 5 speaker front end system I'm able to pull out more background vocals on the sides by increasing the volume on the speakers that play those frequencies, while the vocals turn extremely well defined in the center. The final result is warm, wide, clear and pleasant. When I'm turning up the volume it's like going into space, you feel lighter and lighter as the sound waves encapsulate your being more and more. A very awesome feeling!

One thing that needs to be mentioned in tuning my playback sound to awesome quality even in a very small "woody" room is my work on speaker positioning. Lots of hours have gone into tweaking the position of every speaker. This is extremely important. When I now look at the final positioning of the speakers it seems odd that it would sound awesome the way they are positioned, because they are not perfectly symmetrically positioned. They are a little off in different ways, looks really funny. But oh my when I start playing... One recommendation regarding the low end is to use two perfectly positioned subwoofers in stereo, preferrably with soft clipping properties because these must make the kick drum (or low end transients) extremely soft, I know a lot of subwoofers that can't do that... But when you have such subwoofers and an analog mixer in between, then just boost the low end on the mixer until the whole mix sits in pillows... The nice thing about this is that you can raise the low mids as well and as soon as it turns noisy you just turn down the volume on the subwoofers... Left you have a huge low end section which is very soft and contributes to the stereo image as well. My configuration now sounds really good an all volumes and across all songs, I don't have too much or too little bass, always exactly as much bass as I want... In order to improve my playback sound from here I would have to replace everything about my setup, the room, the treatment of the room, the amplification, everything, plus I would have to put a 0 at the end of the final setup price. Even if my current playback quality is awesome this would improve my sound to a completely different level because I've tested it, which is why I'm considering it...
8th January 2012
Old 8th January 2012
Lives for gear

Send a message via MSN to Joe_caithness
Quote:
30 Euros a month?
Might as well just listen to your CDs or vinyl you already own, check out a few things on Spotify and buy your fave 2 CDs each month instead!
23rd June 2012
Old 23rd June 2012
bwo
Lives for gear

A service like this deserves a bumb.

And if people from Qobuz are reading this:
-Make an english version (google translation works ok, but not great)
-Support for Asio and Wasapi. Or even better would be to integrate Qobuz into J.River Media Center. J.River is by far the best media player out there and is continually being developed.

Keep up the good work!
23rd June 2012
Old 23rd June 2012
Gear Guru

I'll agree with RainbowStorm's general recommendation to play your hi fi tracks through the best interface at your convenience.

I don't use Qobuz, using the $5/mo, all 320 kbps MOG service, instead. (It's another $5 for phone. They do have 320 kbps streaming over WiFi and 4G but, with the new data use limits, it pays to load your phone while you're on WiFi. They also have lo fi/phone friendly formats that can stream over 3G [on a good day]. I think it's still US only.)

I've been a subscription fan since the early days, moving from MusicMatch On Demand to Yahoo Music to Rhapsody. When Spotify US came out, I signed up for the free tier to check it out but an online friend mentioned MOG. I did a trial subscription on the all 320k MOG and never went back.

But when I switched from Rhapsody's probable 128-160 kbps streams to MOG's relative hi fi, I thought I should check the fidelity gap between my mobo sound and my outboard MOTU FW box. I knew there was a noticeable difference but with the old middling-fi streams, it really hadn't mattered. Now it does.

[No doubt I'm covering past territory here. That's the problem with these long-running threads. It's like the guys painting the Golden Gate Bridge... by the time they've painted it all the way to the other end, they've forgotten what bridge they're painting. Or something like that.]
bwo
23rd June 2012
Old 23rd June 2012
bwo
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by bwo View Post
A service like this deserves a bumb.

And if people from Qobuz are reading this:
-Make an english version (google translation works ok, but not great)
-Support for Asio and Wasapi. Or even better would be to integrate Qobuz into J.River Media Center. J.River is by far the best media player out there and is continually being developed.

Keep up the good work!
Found out that the desktop version supports Asio and Wasapi. But it doesn't work properly if you have several Asio drivers installed.
New Reply Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook  Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter  Submit Thread to LinkedIn LinkedIn  Submit Thread to Google+ Google+ 

Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search