A Designs P-1 sporting a new look?
New Reply
Subscribe
ryanwilsonfive
4th September 2011
Old 4th September 2011
Gear nut

A Designs P-1 sporting a new look?

Finally ordered a Lunchbox and P-1 from Sweetwater this week! After eying these for quite some time at various places online, I have to say, it's weird looking at this new design. Looks more like the EM series. Oh well, still sounds great!! I had to get one of these after borrowing my buddy's Pacifica for a session. It's probably one of the best purchases I've made in quite a while, and I can't wait to load up the Lunchbox with more flavors! Anyway, just thought I'd share.

-ryan
Attached Thumbnails
A Designs P-1 sporting a new look?-adesignsp1.jpg  

rw5samples.com - Snare Samples! | Deep, Fat, & Thuddy | GOG, NKI, TCI, & WAV file formats.
ryanwilsonfive.com - Nashville, TN | Producer. Engineer. Songwriter. Musician.
18th June 2012
Old 18th June 2012
Gear Head

I know this is an old thread but I also ordered a P-1 from Sweetwater around the same time. The batch we got was actually a printing error. If you send it back to A Designs, they will send you a normal looking P-1. However, internally it is indeed a P-1. Don't know if you looked into this. Just thought I'd let you know you have a rare item.
ryanwilsonfive
24th June 2012
Old 24th June 2012
Gear nut

Just found this reply while digging through some old threads of mine. Hah, this is very interesting. I was actually wondering if it was indeed a printing mistake, since no one else here has really commented about it. That's really funny - Thanks for sharing that info. Just gotta ask, did you send yours back or hang on to it? I still have mine! Anyone else with one of these rarities?
28th June 2012
Old 28th June 2012
Gear Head

I actually contacted A Designs about it, just to make sure I actually had a P-1. I definitely kept it though. I wonder how many of these got shipped?
New Reply Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook  Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter  Submit Thread to LinkedIn LinkedIn  Submit Thread to Google+ Google+ 

Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search