use of rosetta 200
New Reply
Subscribe
datafeist
25th April 2011
Old 25th April 2011
Gear addict

use of rosetta 200

I am thinking of buying apogee cause i like the color they give to tracks. But how can i put it in ly signal path? I only want to use it as ad?

Do you need those special cards for the rosetta 200 when u use it as a ad convertor?
25th April 2011
Old 25th April 2011
70% Coffee, 30% Beer

Send a message via Skype™ to Doc Mixwell
Quote:
Originally Posted by datafeist View Post
I am thinking of buying apogee cause i like the color they give to tracks. But how can i put it in ly signal path? I only want to use it as ad?

Do you need those special cards for the rosetta 200 when u use it as a ad convertor?
The Rosetta 200 has SPDIF on RCA, TOSLINK on Optical, AES/EBU on XLR as standard connections on the box. You can use Apogee X-Cards like the X-Symphony, X-Firewire, [now discontinued] and X-HD cards to interface the Unit with Symphony 64, a FW host, or PTHD systems. I have a XFW card in mine and it works great with my Mac Laptop, but I plan to interface it with AES/EBU when my Symphony I/O has USB support.

adam@dspdoctor.com

My Personal Web Page
datafeist
25th April 2011
Old 25th April 2011
Gear addict

1/ Will a rosetta 200 as ad convertor give the apogee sound? Also if you have an orpheus as da?

2/ As i am probably going to buy an x-rack too i want to be sure about some things...So i can put the master output of the x-rack via xlr into the rosetta (or do i miss something)?

3/ Will this system work on an imac (if this doesnt then i have to buy a macpro)?

Thanks
New Reply Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook  Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter  Submit Thread to LinkedIn LinkedIn  Submit Thread to Google+ Google+ 

Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search