ADAM S3A MKII's...
kingofswing
17th February 2006
Old 17th February 2006
Lives for gear

ADAM S3A MKII's...

Its seems Adam Audio are updating thier Subs range to mk2's. Im getting the feeling that they are going to revamp the the S Series of monitors. I was speaking to Adam in Germany today and got the impression that they are redesigning new boxes. I could be wrong, but it seems very likely.
17th February 2006
Old 17th February 2006
Gear addict

All I see on the ADAM site is a Mark II version of the Sub 10. I can't tell what's different about it. The page comes up in German for some reason, maybe the Engligh page isn't done yet. The Google translation of the page is hysterical, especially the very end.

"Extremely efficient active Subwoofer, in order to extend the rendition range of Near and Midfield monitors. A durable Spezialtieftoener with large stroke and a 50mm moving coil is used. It is propelled by a power pack and the audio reinforcement with pulse width modulation works, so that over 90% efficiency is reached and it cool and extremely reliable in service remains. On the back entrances and exits are both in symmetrical XLR technology and unsymmerische RCA (Cinch) connections. The exit for the satellites possesses adjustable 85 cycles per second a filter. The bass reflex pipe works downward and avoids by its dimensioning disturbing wind noises."
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search