Headphone amp & digi 003. Help please
New Reply
Subscribe
dri0914
25th November 2010
Old 25th November 2010
Gear interested

Headphone amp & digi 003. Help please

Well guys im planing on getting an headphone amp so every musician can get their own mix. Im not sure what unit will let me do that with the 003? I just came around the hearback system. Which has adat, so i could just connect via adat and monitors the tracks out on PT. Is there any cheaper unit that will let me get the work done tho? Thanks!
25th November 2010
Old 25th November 2010
Gear maniac

you should consider just getting a presonus Monitor station its a VERY useful tool and has a built in headphone amp with 4 inputs
25th November 2010
Old 25th November 2010
Gear addict

The Furman HDS-6 system is pretty solid for that sort of thing, and used ones are very affordable.
dri0914
25th November 2010
Old 25th November 2010
Gear interested

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam Kapala View Post
The Furman HDS-6 system is pretty solid for that sort of thing, and used ones are very affordable.

yeah i had my mind set with the hds-6 untill i came around the hearback system which has adat so i thought that would be easier to connect it with the digi 003? what do u think? also if i do get da hds-6 how will connect it with the digi 003? i tried connecting a headphone on outputs 1/2 of da 003 but sounds only come out of da left side. So im not sure if i connect it like that with the hds-6 if i will have the same problem. Thanks for ur help.
25th November 2010
Old 25th November 2010
Lives for gear

To use that unit, you would set up aux sends and use the 003's analog line outs. You could use 3 and 4 for a stereo mix (aside from your monitor mix coming out of 1 and 2), then use 5 thru 8 for mono sends of individual instruments.

You might also check out this product, also from Presonus. Similar, but different:

PreSonus HP60 | Sweetwater.com
New Reply Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook  Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter  Submit Thread to LinkedIn LinkedIn  Submit Thread to Google+ Google+ 

Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search