Air conditioning install in Nashville
lildrummerboy70
23rd September 2010
Old 23rd September 2010
Gear addict

Anyone in Nashville have a mini-split type air conditioner installed in your studio? I checked some companies out, and many of them had bad reviews online. I just got my studio back up and running from flood damage and I don't want to have some jackass air con guy come over here and make a mess. Can anyone give me a name of someone who does great work? Thanks a million!!!
23rd September 2010
Old 23rd September 2010
Lives for gear
I'm not in Nashville and perhaps you don't need this info, but for the unit, I can totally recommend the Daikin units. Quieter than whisper quiet and really fast. Not the cheapest, but well worth it.
23rd September 2010
Old 23rd September 2010
Lives for gear

Bill Crosby did the HVAC work at my studio, with direction from me on special stuff to take under consideration. Great guy, tell him I sent ya. The last number I have for him is 416-4296. His company name is Nashville Furnace.

Jordan Chassan

Inglewood SoundBarn
23rd September 2010
Old 23rd September 2010
Lives for gear

I had a mini-split system put in my studio right before I left town. It did a great job! I loved it! VERY quiet. I got the Mitsubishi "Mr Slim". Gonna put another in my place down here in Texas.

Sad to say... I didn't find any AC guys in all my years there that I could really recommend. :(
lildrummerboy70
23rd September 2010
Old 23rd September 2010
Gear addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by crypticglobe
I had a mini-split system put in my studio right before I left town. It did a great job! I loved it! VERY quiet. I got the Mitsubishi "Mr Slim". Gonna put another in my place down here in Texas.

Sad to say... I didn't find any AC guys in all my years there that I could really recommend. :(
Hey Steve

I was at your studio a couple of times in Berry Hill. Cool place (and I don't mean air conditioned). How are things in Texas? Im from Amarillo originally. But I digress...

I've been surprised to see online that no air conditioning companies have very many good reviews here in Nashville. I got an estimate today from a company that is Mitsubishi certified. It was a little higher than I expected. The search continues...
25th September 2010
Old 25th September 2010
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by lildrummerboy70 View Post
Hey Steve

I was at your studio a couple of times in Berry Hill. Cool place (and I don't mean air conditioned). How are things in Texas? Im from Amarillo originally. But I digress...

I've been surprised to see online that no air conditioning companies have very many good reviews here in Nashville. I got an estimate today from a company that is Mitsubishi certified. It was a little higher than I expected. The search continues...
Hey Jason... good to hear from you. Things are going ok. I sure miss the music crowd in Nashville, but I do really love Texas.

I do know one guy that does A/C that I met through friends. I know that as a person he is really, really trustworthy. I never got a chance to use him for A/C work before I left town though. I will see if I can dig up his info and forward it to you.

p.s. Thanks... I did love that studio. Will do it again someday. If it was really "cool" temperature-wise... it had to be AFTER the mini-split was installed. You don't want to hear the SAGA about the main A/C unit there... lol.
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search