Best headphones for making music with??
radioclit
15th July 2010
Old 15th July 2010
Gear Head

Best headphones for making music with??

ive allways used Sennheiser HD25 for making music while im on tour etc but been thinking of trying something different. what would you guys recommend for music production, mainly hiphop , pop, dance related music. i need something that comes as close to a good studio sound as possible, somethign i can trust enough to bring into studio for mixing after without it sounding too different from what i expected. i know its hard with headphones but whats the best stuff out there for this??? thanks!

love. johan
15th July 2010
Old 15th July 2010
Gear interested

Any particular price range??

But IMO, some of the best for the money are the Sony 7506. I LOVE em, and they are considered "industry standard" by many. Durable, comfortable, Pretty flat response, but enuff bass to hear what u need to hear, particularly in hip hop/ ect.

cant recommend them highly enuff
radioclit
15th July 2010
Old 15th July 2010
Gear Head

no real price limit but nothing stupid. id like to pay less than 500£ put it that way =)
radioclit
15th July 2010
Old 15th July 2010
Gear Head

anyone tried the dr dre phones? they pretty expensive but i havnt tried them...
15th July 2010
Old 15th July 2010
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kwic_Draw View Post
Any particular price range??

But IMO, some of the best for the money are the Sony 7506. I LOVE em, and they are considered "industry standard" by many. Durable, comfortable, Pretty flat response, but enuff bass to hear what u need to hear, particularly in hip hop/ ect.

cant recommend them highly enuff
+1.

I actually use my 7506 to mix with too now, as I haven't had monitors in 2 years. I've got to learn them so well after owning them for 10 years and just adjust accordingly. Mixes translate great. Excellent cans.
radioclit
15th July 2010
Old 15th July 2010
Gear Head

thanks guys they 99£ so thats fine, i just bought them and ill try them out. thanks again
Topic:
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search