A note to all Genelec 8000 series users
Old 6th March 2010
Lives for gear

A note to all Genelec 8000 series users

Hey Guys

Here is a tip that has completely blown we away. Maybe it will work for you too.

After 3 years of using the speakers I, for no real reason aside from thinking it would look cool, placed them on their sides as opposed to the vertical position that they are generally used in. The difference was outstanding. It feels like I upgraded the speakers. The imaging is far better as is the overall performance. Try it out and let me know if it works for you.

Mike
Old 17th March 2010
Gear interested

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keire View Post
Hey Guys

Here is a tip that has completely blown we away. Maybe it will work for you too.

After 3 years of using the speakers I, for no real reason aside from thinking it would look cool, placed them on their sides as opposed to the vertical position that they are generally used in. The difference was outstanding. It feels like I upgraded the speakers. The imaging is far better as is the overall performance. Try it out and let me know if it works for you.

Mike
How did you achieve that??? can you post some pictures? I Did the same with the 1030A and they sounded a Lot better.....
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search