The 2 neve's. Good Explanation please
New Reply
Subscribe
Freedomof81
27th October 2009
Old 27th October 2009
Gear nut

The 2 neve's. Good Explanation please

I know this has been talked about before, but I've never quite heard an explanation of the difference between "AMS Neve" and "Rupert Neve Design". Someone drop some knowlege on me.
27th October 2009
Old 27th October 2009
Lives for gear

Send a message via Skype™ to LeMauce
Quote:
Originally Posted by Freedomof81 View Post
I know this has been talked about before, but I've never quite heard an explanation of the difference between "AMS Neve" and "Rupert Neve Design". Someone drop some knowlege on me.
AMS Neve bought the rights of the Company that Rupert Neve started. He left AMS Neve a while ago and started again own his own with Rupert Neve Design.
AMS Neve make still thinks that R.Neve designed in his years over @ AMS Neve. But heard that the quality is going done the drain the last year @ AMS Neve and that the "sound" of the units are not the same as for the new designed stuff that Ruper Neve make now with RND portorico modules and his new desk.... but hell the internet is for 90% full of rumors...
So you have to see AMS Neve and RND separated of each other. They have no connection anymore between them.
New Reply Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook  Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter  Submit Thread to LinkedIn LinkedIn  Submit Thread to Google+ Google+ 

Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search