Any Asheville,NC slutz out there?
Old 15th September 2009
Lives for gear

Any Asheville,NC slutz out there?

I would love to get up for a beer to talk shop and show each other's set ups. I know there was another thread for this but looks old. Asheville slutz reveal yourselves!
Old 15th September 2009
Gear Guru

50 miles from you....the good ole Asheville mall I go there maybe once a year. Im south of you on down 26 to 25 then about 15 mins from NC line. Near Greenville.
Old 15th September 2009
Lives for gear

Was an Austin slut....Now a Asheville slut...

Just moved to Asheville from Austin. Feel free to give me a call!

Cheers,

Nomatic

Michael Hynes

512-565-0013
Old 15th September 2009
Lives for gear

PM me when you come to town if you want to. From what I can gather you're light years ahead of me in the game. I have a modest home studio that I run a weekly songwriters feature on WNCW called "dusty reels presents..." Right now the show is between "seasons." My wife just had me a son so it will be about another month or so before the show starts again. I'll let you know when it airs if you want. What studio do you work out of?
Old 15th September 2009
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by nomatic View Post
Just moved to Asheville from Austin. Feel free to give me a call!
Will do!
Old 15th September 2009
Lives for gear

Hey Scott, another Scott here...Gimme a ring anytime and we'll get a drink. (any other slutz in the area are also welcome to do the same)
Old 15th September 2009
Lives for gear

Hey Michael, Your studio in Austin is beautiful! Nice website too! Come by the Westville Pub for a beer sometime. I'm there Tuesday (daytime) Thursday and Friday nights. I also am there every Monday night running the open mic.
Old 15th September 2009
Lives for gear

cheers...holdin it down on the eastside. We're opening a new electro/urban specialty studio called French Broad Audio. Come check it out. pm for details
Old 15th September 2009
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by A-List View Post
... electro/urban specialty studio called French Broad Audio.
Sounds like a cool concept! Congrats!!!
Old 15th September 2009
Lives for gear

Raleigh here...but I'll be in Asheville at the beginning of October for a friend's wedding.
Old 15th September 2009
Gear addict

Just across the hill in Bristol TN, birthplace of country music and home of the world's fastest half mile. Visit Asheville all the time, what a beautiful town.
Old 15th September 2009
Gear maniac

I'm in Arden. 15 minutes south of downtown. You are welcome to PM me when you are in town.
Old 29th June 2012
Lives for gear

just wanted to toss my hat in the ring I'll be relocating to Asheville in one month. if anyone has tips or stories or anything to say at all I'm all ears! I probably won't be going too heavy into the studio for hire game being based out of home and all. I'll probably mostly be pursuing artistic/self-recording/performance endeavors, maybe building a few effects pedals for extra income. I'm coming from a classic rock / rock / alternative rock sort of background, wonder how that might be received. might look for band members or people that want to start things or have me play something with them. I'm really curious about who's who regarding bands and studios in asheville, as well as venues. PM me! if you like
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search