Digi C24 troubleshooting help please!
New Reply
Subscribe
theothermm
1st April 2009
Old 1st April 2009
Gear interested

Digi C24 troubleshooting help please!

Hey all, Im trying to set up a new Protools HD2 setup. We have a quad core mac pro, two 96 IOs, and a C24. All of the cables have been checked and rechecked by 6 different people.

Here is our problem. We are not getting any audio through the monitors or headphones, even though the meters all show healthy audio levels. Its not the monitors - we pick up white noise if we crank them, and we get audio if we bypass the C24 going straight out of the 96.

Any ideas? I would really appreciate input to get this thing working cause right now I feel like an idiot.
2nd April 2009
Old 2nd April 2009
Gear maniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by theothermm View Post
Hey all, Im trying to set up a new Protools HD2 setup. We have a quad core mac pro, two 96 IOs, and a C24. All of the cables have been checked and rechecked by 6 different people.

Here is our problem. We are not getting any audio through the monitors or headphones, even though the meters all show healthy audio levels. Its not the monitors - we pick up white noise if we crank them, and we get audio if we bypass the C24 going straight out of the 96.

Any ideas? I would really appreciate input to get this thing working cause right now I feel like an idiot.
You're monitoring with outputs from the 96 TRS -> DB25 to which inputs on the C|24?

When you say 'healthy audio levels' do you mean on the output (right-hand) side of the console?

And is the "Mains to Cues" on and turned up?

Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search