What's are the best Dramatic/Dark Choir Samples/VI?
hduncan
3rd March 2009
Old 3rd March 2009
Lives for gear

What's are the best Dramatic/Dark Choir Samples/VI?

I know that there is Voices of the Apocalypse, but thats apparently discontinued, and I'm not sure if EastWest's new Symphony of Voices has anything that compares in the way of dramatic/dark choir voices...

I already have Kontakt 3, so whatever it is, it would preferably work with that, or have its own interface.
hduncan
3rd March 2009
Old 3rd March 2009
Lives for gear

Ok, I did some more research and it looks like the Voices of the Apocalypse are being sold as an expansion to the Symphonic Choir samples. These samples are pretty damn amazing- you can listen to demos here:

Symphonic Choirs - PLAY Edition :: East West/Quantum Leap :: Developers :: Sounds Online

But, I am still curious if anyone knows of any choirs that are even better than these, or are the same but cheaper... the Symphonic Choirs goes for about $450.
3rd March 2009
Old 3rd March 2009
Gear addict

I've been using the EWQL Choirs on a shitload of projects. I'm far away from being and EWQL fan but I really don't know another software for choir that compares.
surely the best/most flexible ones. Wordbuilder is a nice feature but it can be a pain in the ass. prepare for great sounding results and prepare your computer for getting screwed by your fists and headbutts during the programming.
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search