sony r7 problem
New Reply
Subscribe
petys
12th February 2009
Old 12th February 2009
Gear nut

sony r7 problem

I've got a new r7 that I'm having problems with. I need to bang on the top of the unit to get the wet effect signal. If I turn up the dry on the unit, it returns the dry signal to my software but to get the effect, sometimes it works, sometimes not. Makes a noise that would blow my monitors if they were on. And then sometimes I get the effect signal and it works.

The battery is new, although i'm not sure on how to initialize the unit. Don't know if that would make a difference with my problem anyhow.
petys
14th February 2009
Old 14th February 2009
Gear nut

Anybody have a Sony repair center Phone number that would repair these things. I'm in NY.
14th February 2009
Old 14th February 2009
Lives for gear

Forget Sony repair center . . . they are ridiculously expensive. Always have been. Recently I sent a R7 to them for repair, they wanted $975 to fix it!!!! Seems a good tech should be able to fix the problem you are experiencing.
15th February 2009
Old 15th February 2009
Gear nut

Wow, that is crazy. The good thing is, is that they can be repaired. My search continues.
New Reply Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook  Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter  Submit Thread to LinkedIn LinkedIn  Submit Thread to Google+ Google+ 

Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search