A&H Zed R16 Firewire Mixer
New Reply
Subscribe
4th October 2011
Old 4th October 2011
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrMojoRison View Post
Nope, I create a stereo track, route in the mains, arm the track and then hit record and play in the transport and all that stereo track records is a flatline. I can hear the mix through my control room monitors eq'd and all but nothing is going from the console back to the DAW. I have everything setup exactly how it is in the manual and ive used the tech support guys routing template. NOTHING.
This has been an ongoing issue since ive owned the mixer.

Either Allen & Heaths US tech support sent me a bum template or the console isnt working correctly. Is there anyone out there that has Pro Tools 9 that can get this to work or has a working template?
Its starting to look like an issue with the firewire card.
Hopefully someone with Pro Tools will chime in.
8th October 2011
Old 8th October 2011
Gear Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by cavern View Post
Its starting to look like an issue with the firewire card.
Hopefully someone with Pro Tools will chime in.
anyone out there running the zed with pro tools that can help out?
8th October 2011
Old 8th October 2011
Gear Head

Send a message via ICQ to TromboneRocker76 Send a message via AIM to TromboneRocker76
Yeah, I got PT 9 with the ZedR16. I've printed a mix exactly how you're trying to... audio track making the mains (input 17/18) the inputs, and hit record, and it should record your master mix.

Sorry I don't have a solution for you, but just sayin it should work how you're trying...
8th October 2011
Old 8th October 2011
Gear maniac

Alright, I need some help. Especially from Mike(A&H).

I've been banging my head against a wall for awhile now with the ZED R16 and PT9 regarding MMC. I had it working pretty easy right away. Now for some reason it will not work. I followed the instructions posted in this thread, I even went ahead and did the whole "hold the buttons and turn it on/off scheme" to make sure the midi channel and MMC was right. Like I said it WAS working correctly. What did I do or not do? I'm not running Bomes, all I need is MMC at this point. I'd hate to have to spend the $85(ouch) to get this working.

thanks in advance for any answers... especially you Mike.
9th October 2011
Old 9th October 2011
Gear nut

can someone please look at my RME FF800 and ZEDr16 ADAT sync post and help me out, im about to cry
10th October 2011
Old 10th October 2011
Gear interested

How to connect the ZED-R16 with a Tascam MH-8

Hello guys,
I want to buy the mixer ZED-R16 and the phones amplifier Tascam MH-8.
But I don't know how I'm gonna connect the mixer to the MH-8.
We are 7 musicians. We want 4 same mix and 3 different.
I don't know if it is possible. The ZED-R16 has only 2 aux pre-fader.
Do we need a kind of splitter?
If anyone can explain how to do it? With a picture, it will be easier!
Or not.

This a link to the MH-8 specifications:
Tascam MH-8

Thanks a lot for your help

Best regards

Paul
10th October 2011
Old 10th October 2011
Gear maniac

A&H Reply:

Quote:
Originally Posted by cfalk View Post
Alright, I need some help. Especially from Mike(A&H).

I've been banging my head against a wall for awhile now with the ZED R16 and PT9 regarding MMC. I had it working pretty easy right away. Now for some reason it will not work. I followed the instructions posted in this thread, I even went ahead and did the whole "hold the buttons and turn it on/off scheme" to make sure the midi channel and MMC was right. Like I said it WAS working correctly. What did I do or not do? I'm not running Bomes, all I need is MMC at this point. I'd hate to have to spend the $85(ouch) to get this working.

thanks in advance for any answers... especially you Mike.
Hi Cfalk,

It should work if you have MMC being sent from the ZED-R16 on MIDI ch16, then in PT9 click Setup>MIDI>Input Devices and select Allen and Heath Firewire, and in Setup>Peripherals>Machine Control check the Enable Machine Control Remote (Slave) ID=127.

I just triple checked and all's ok without the need to translate MIDI.

Cheers,
Mike.
+44 (0)1326 377097
w: www.allen-heath.com
10th October 2011
Old 10th October 2011
Lives for gear

My Recordings/Credits

Quote:
Originally Posted by PGil View Post
Hello guys,
I want to buy the mixer ZED-R16 and the phones amplifier Tascam MH-8.
But I don't know how I'm gonna connect the mixer to the MH-8.
We are 7 musicians. We want 4 same mix and 3 different.
I don't know if it is possible. The ZED-R16 has only 2 aux pre-fader.
Do we need a kind of splitter?
If anyone can explain how to do it? With a picture, it will be easier!
Or not.

This a link to the MH-8 specifications:
Tascam MH-8

Thanks a lot for your help

Best regards

Paul
If you download the ZED manual you will see that you have 2 Studio Monitor feeds (ST3/4 stereo) for heapdphone feeds or if using live stage monitors. They can monitor the Main L/R or any of the 4 mono AUX busses.
There is also 4 Aux Bus outputs (mono) which could be used.
Hope that helps
10th October 2011
Old 10th October 2011
Gear interested

Thanks djmukilteo for your answer.
If the same mix is on AUX1, how must I connect this bus to the MH-8 to have this mix in 4 different headphones? And the other 3 mix in 3 different headphones? Perhaps with a splitter?
The aux 3 and 4 are post-faders, isn't it? This is for external effects.
I suppose there isn't the possibility of "more me" with this mixer?
Thanks in advance.
Paul
10th October 2011
Old 10th October 2011
Lives for gear

My Recordings/Credits

Quote:
Thanks djmukilteo for your answer.
If the same mix is on AUX1, how must I connect this bus to the MH-8 to have this mix in 4 different headphones? And the other 3 mix in 3 different headphones? Perhaps with a splitter?
The aux 3 and 4 are post-faders, isn't it? This is for external effects.
I suppose there isn't the possibility of "more me" with this mixer?
Thanks in advance.
Paul
Your MH-8 has 2 separate stereo inputs. And any pair of headphones can be switched to either of those two sources or both....so are you saying you want 7 different headphone mixes?
You only have 2 different "stereo" mixes available or 4 mono mixes with that box which would come from the ZED Studio Out 1/2 or Aux Outputs 1-4 or all eight in mono. You have your choice of a mix to each of those, plus you can always use the ZED master headphone jack output for a full Main L/R mix to another headphone amp if you like.
I would use Aux1/2 for the "more me" mix because they are independent of the channel fader. Changing the level on those from any channel there won't affect your main L/R mix.
Aux3/4 is post fade and typically used for adding a buss effect but it can also be used to create a mix of any channels by setting various levels...like less drums or no guitar etc....either of those are pretty flexible and you can always create 4 mono mixes too, which is done all the time. You don't need stereo feeds to track really. Mono works just fine. Those Aux busses can also be modified internally with jumpers to make them either pre or post fader if thats what you want. For instance you could jumper Aux3/4 to be pre fade giving you all 4 prefade.
11th October 2011
Old 11th October 2011
Gear interested

Hello djmukilteo,
Excuse me but my english is very bad.
Yes, the best is 7 different headphone mixes!
I see on the tascam site that there are "Additional switchable direct stereo input (balanced TRS) on each headphone channel (left input can be used for mono signals)". Can't I use those direct stereo input for the "more me" mix? But how to do that from the ZED-R16?
How can I modify the aux with the internal jumpers? Should be no problem with the guaranty?
Thanks again for your answers.
11th October 2011
Old 11th October 2011
Gear Head

Hi,

I've recently become the owner of a zedr16. After having really thought about it and explored the market, i went for it. The whole build quality is really good, but as this is my first mixer, i could be getting slightly overexcited
Upon arrival, the first fader was sending continuous midi messages when in MIDI mode. However, pulling/pushing slightly on it, seems to have completely fixed that. So i only suspect some contact must have been slightly off and got back in place.
Seeing as i am planning on making it the center of my home-studio, i wanted to send the clock from the ZedR16 to my synths, and have them all forming a big MIDI chain. I can't however get any MIDI out from the ZedR16. It does send MIDI to ableton live without any problems, and when sniffing the MIDI coming out from Live, clock messages and al are being recorded, but nothing goes out the MIDI plug. I've rechecked all the MIDI settings in Ableton, but i'm wondering if there's something i should do on the ZED for it to send MIDI ?

I'm also very much wondering what channels 19/20, 21/22, 23/24 are. They show up as possible outputs and inputs in Ableton. IT would be really awesome if they could be used for example to send stuff to auxiliary channels. On the same note, is there any ways of recording the ST1, ST2, ST3 & ST4 channels. I thought that channels mentionned above were meant for those, but it seems not...

If any one who faced the same problems/questions as me could chime in and give an answer, it'd be greatly appreciated.
11th October 2011
Old 11th October 2011
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by d_r_i_x View Post
Hi,

I've recently become the owner of a zedr16. After having really thought about it and explored the market, i went for it. The whole build quality is really good, but as this is my first mixer, i could be getting slightly overexcited
Upon arrival, the first fader was sending continuous midi messages when in MIDI mode. However, pulling/pushing slightly on it, seems to have completely fixed that. So i only suspect some contact must have been slightly off and got back in place.
Seeing as i am planning on making it the center of my home-studio, i wanted to send the clock from the ZedR16 to my synths, and have them all forming a big MIDI chain. I can't however get any MIDI out from the ZedR16. It does send MIDI to ableton live without any problems, and when sniffing the MIDI coming out from Live, clock messages and al are being recorded, but nothing goes out the MIDI plug. I've rechecked all the MIDI settings in Ableton, but i'm wondering if there's something i should do on the ZED for it to send MIDI ?

I'm also very much wondering what channels 19/20, 21/22, 23/24 are. They show up as possible outputs and inputs in Ableton. IT would be really awesome if they could be used for example to send stuff to auxiliary channels. On the same note, is there any ways of recording the ST1, ST2, ST3 & ST4 channels. I thought that channels mentionned above were meant for those, but it seems not...

If any one who faced the same problems/questions as me could chime in and give an answer, it'd be greatly appreciated.
This is all in the manual.
1-The zed only sends midi for transport/automation/panning ect.functions.
It has no midi in or midi through so you cannot form a chain with all your synths except to send transport commands to them i.e. PLAY/REC/STOP.
2- Channels 19/20 and so on are there if you connect more pre-amps via adat.
3- You can only record ST 1/2/3/4 by pushing in the L/R buttons at the bottom of the strips and recording ch.17/18 to your daws.
11th October 2011
Old 11th October 2011
Gear Head

thx for the reply cavern,

Quote:
This is all in the manual.
1-The zed only sends midi for transport/automation/panning ect.functions.
It has no midi in or midi through so you cannot form a chain with all your synths except to send transport commands to them i.e. PLAY/REC/STOP.
This is where i'm having a problem, i select it from Ableton to send sync via the MIDI preference window. As i do very successfully with my Motu Ultralite mk3, Maschine or the bitstream 3x. If i understand what you're saying, is that the zed can't send MIDI clock from Live via the MIDI OUT port? That seems very strange to me...

Quote:
2- Channels 19/20 and so on are there if you connect more pre-amps via adat.
So for them to get in live as Audio channels, i'd need to use an extra ADAT interface. And that would be as simple as plugging the ADAT OUT to the ADAT IN of the interface and the same for the ADAT IN of the ZED to the ADAT OUT of the interface ? I'm sorry for the very noobish questions as I said it's my first mixer, and it'd be the first time i ever use ADAT

Quote:
3- You can only record ST 1/2/3/4 by pushing in the L/R buttons at the bottom of the strips and recording ch.17/18 to your daws.
I thought it would be like that but was hoping for some work around to be able to use those channels as aux returns. Maybe in a next firmware update?
11th October 2011
Old 11th October 2011
Lives for gear

Quote:
Hello djmukilteo,
I see on the tascam site that there are "Additional switchable direct stereo input (balanced TRS) on each headphone channel (left input can be used for mono signals)". Can't I use those direct stereo input for the "more me" mix? But how to do that from the ZED-R16?
How can I modify the aux with the internal jumpers? Should be no problem with the guaranty?
As far as i can see,7 different headphone mixes is not possible.The best you could do would be 5.
Yo could send 4 mono mixes,aux 1/2/3/4 but you would need 4 personal headphone amps or 2 of the tascams.
Then you could have 1 more stereo mix through the zed headhone out from the L/R source or studio 1 or 2 out from the L/R source.
11th October 2011
Old 11th October 2011
Lives for gear

Quote:
thx for the reply cavern,

This is where i'm having a problem, i select it from Ableton to send sync via the MIDI preference window. As i do very successfully with my Motu Ultralite mk3, Maschine or the bitstream 3x. If i understand what you're saying, is that the zed can't send MIDI clock from Live via the MIDI OUT port? That seems very strange to me...

So for them to get in live as Audio channels, i'd need to use an extra ADAT interface. And that would be as simple as plugging the ADAT OUT to the ADAT IN of the interface and the same for the ADAT IN of the ZED to the ADAT OUT of the interface ? I'm sorry for the very noobish questions as I said it's my first mixer, and it'd be the first time i ever use ADAT

I thought it would be like that but was hoping for some work around to be able to use those channels as aux returns. Maybe in a next firmware update?
I don't quite understand what your trying to control with the zed midi out.
Could you give an example?
As far as the adat functions,yeah if you connected an adat interface,it would show up as those extra channels.

As far as the ST in's,i use them for stereo aux returns for a lex and an spx 990 effect processors.
The effects do get recorded as part of the main mix like on a regular analog mixing console and also get recorded to ch.17/18 as the digital mixdown but you cannot record them individually.For that purpose,you would have to return to 2 of the 16 channels.
11th October 2011
Old 11th October 2011
Gear Head

Quote:
I don't quite understand what your trying to control with the zed midi out.
Could you give an example?
As far as the adat functions,yeah if you connected an adat interface,it would show up as those extra channels.
I'm quite simply trying to send MIDI Clock from Live to my MachineDrum, and send notes to sequence my various synths. So i'm not using any of the MIDI knobsor faders of the ZED, just sending notes from live to the MD, basically using the ZED as a MIDI OUT interface for ableton live.

Quote:
As far as the ST in's,i use them for stereo aux returns for a lex and an spx 990 effect processors.
The effects do get recorded as part of the main mix like on a regular analog mixing console and also get recorded to ch.17/18 as the digital mixdown but you cannot record them individually.For that purpose,you would have to return to 2 of the 16 channels.
I was hoping it'd be possible to send audio from ableton to the aux channels using the external FX plugin (as per this: Ableton Live:External effects set up ) Which i was doing before using the MOTU. But maybe i need to get round the limitations of the ZEDr16. I just want to make sure i fully know them before that
11th October 2011
Old 11th October 2011
Lives for gear

Quote:
I'm quite simply trying to send MIDI Clock from Live to my MachineDrum, and send notes to sequence my various synths. So i'm not using any of the MIDI knobsor faders of the ZED, just sending notes from live to the MD, basically using the ZED as a MIDI OUT interface for ableton live.

I was hoping it'd be possible to send audio from ableton to the aux channels using the external FX plugin (as per this: Ableton Live:External effects set up ) Which i was doing before using the MOTU. But maybe i need to get round the limitations of the ZEDr16. I just want to make sure i fully know them before that
Yeah,the zed can only send transport/fader/pan/mute ect to your app,It will not act as a midi interface for sequencing.
And audio cannot be sent to the aux or from ST via firewire,at least not yet.
That would be handy if a firmware update could swing that feature.
12th October 2011
Old 12th October 2011
Lives for gear

My Recordings/Credits

Quote:
Hello djmukilteo,
The ZEDR16 can provide you up to 4 different mono submixes (Aux1-4) not including the stereo master L/R. If you include the master that could be 3 different stereo (L/R main, Studio 1 and 2) submix feeds.
The Tascam unit you have only supports 2 stereo or 4 mono sources which can be connected to up to 8 sets of headphones in any combination.
That's it...if you want 7 different stereo submixes you will need to purchase different equipment with 8 stereo mix busses each one being capable of routing any of your input channels to any of those separate submixes. Something along the order of a full blown inline console with a full blown headphone monitoring system.
For tracking/monitoring purposes that is really impracticable for a small studio recording system and not that necessary. If you were to buy the JamHub system for 8 that might let your players adjust their own levels and mixes. For most project players they don't really each need to have a different mix.
Not sure about the warranty being voided on the internal jumper...I would contact A&H.
12th October 2011
Old 12th October 2011
Gear Head

I saw that the drivers for Lion were available on the Allen and Hearth site so I thought it might be fun to upgrade.

The board no longer transmits midi or shows up as a midi device. Anyone have any idea why that would be?

Edit: Seem to working now after a reinstall.
13th October 2011
Old 13th October 2011
Gear Head

Firewire cable

I don't know if anyone else has experienced this, but the R16 ships with THE WORST quality Firewire cable I've ever used. It's super loose and loses connection with the slightest bit of movement. An FYI to Mike if you are reading this.

Otherwise, I'm having fun with the mixer.
----------------------------------------------------------
Thanks for your help.
13th October 2011
Old 13th October 2011
Gear Head

13th October 2011
Old 13th October 2011
Gear interested

Hello,
I've read attentively what you've written. I hope I've understood it!
I see that the tascam MH-8 have also 8 stereo independant inputs.
They say on their site:"Two stereo inputs can be shared to any of the outputs, and individual stereo direct inputs are available for each of the eight channels. A headphones channel can use any one of these inputs, or mix several together."
I don't know if it's true.

My band have 7 musicians. 3 of them make choirs (+ the singer).
There are drums, keyboard, bass, singer, Sax, lead guitar and rythm guitar.

Here is the configuration I think:
Outputs Zed-R16 Inputs MH-8
----------------- ------------
Master (2 track1Out) -------> Input 2 (XLR)
Singer and choirs on Aux1 -> Studio out 1 ------> Input 1 (TRS)
Bass on Aux 2 -> Studio out 2 (L) ------> Direct In Mono bassist
Bass on Aux 2 -> Studio out 2 (R) ------> Direct In Mono drummer
Keyboard on Aux 3 ------> Direct In Mono keyboard

What do you think about this configuration?
It's only possible if the inputs of the MH-8 can really be mix several together.

Is ther any risk with the different impedances?

Thanks a lot for your answers

Paul
13th October 2011
Old 13th October 2011
Lives for gear

My Recordings/Credits

Quote:
Hello,
I've read attentively what you've written. I hope I've understood it!
I see that the tascam MH-8 have also 8 stereo independant inputs.
They say on their site:"Two stereo inputs can be shared to any of the outputs, and individual stereo direct inputs are available for each of the eight channels. A headphones channel can use any one of these inputs, or mix several together."
I don't know if it's true.

My band have 7 musicians. 3 of them make choirs (+ the singer).
There are drums, keyboard, bass, singer, Sax, lead guitar and rythm guitar.

Here is the configuration I think:
Outputs Zed-R16 Inputs MH-8
----------------- ------------
Master (2 track1Out) -------> Input 2 (XLR)
Singer and choirs on Aux1 -> Studio out 1 ------> Input 1 (TRS)
Bass on Aux 2 -> Studio out 2 (L) ------> Direct In Mono bassist
Bass on Aux 2 -> Studio out 2 (R) ------> Direct In Mono drummer
Keyboard on Aux 3 ------> Direct In Mono keyboard

What do you think about this configuration?
It's only possible if the inputs of the MH-8 can really be mix several together.

Is ther any risk with the different impedances?

Thanks a lot for your answers

Paul
I'm getting confused....
Are you tracking all 7 players together at the same time?
And each player wants a different sounding mix in their headphones while their tracking?

Why don't you write down what each player wants to hear in his/her headphones while tracking. That might help you figure out how many headphone feeds you actually need.
Then you can try out different setups and see which works best for your needs. It will get you more familiar with using the ZED.

If you really need 7 different headphone mix feeds then I think you're going to need more direct outs or more busses and a few more headphone amps.
I'm not sure using that DIR IN switch on the MH-8 will mix the direct signal with the 2 inputs or not and not sure how you adjust that. If the DIR IN doesn't mix with 1 or 2 then all they will hear is themselves.

Each headphone jack will drive 250mW @32ohms maximum volume so I don't think you'll have any problems with different headphones.
13th October 2011
Old 13th October 2011
Gear maniac

I know this may be stupid but how can I get this talkback mic to work? I use the headphone outs on the board to send mixes during tracking to the musicians and i just use a 57 into a channel to do the talkback. I've tried to work the talkback but I cant really figure out the damn thing. I'm sure it's a simple obvious answer, thanks in advance.
13th October 2011
Old 13th October 2011
Lives for gear

My Recordings/Credits

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattqualls View Post
I know this may be stupid but how can I get this talkback mic to work? I use the headphone outs on the board to send mixes during tracking to the musicians and i just use a 57 into a channel to do the talkback. I've tried to work the talkback but I cant really figure out the damn thing. I'm sure it's a simple obvious answer, thanks in advance.
Do you have all the proper switches engaged and the gain level adjusted?
If you look at the block diagram in the manual. To get the talkback to the Studio Outs you need to select one of those buss switches there and of course the To Studio switch at the talkback mic.
Same thing with the Aux1/2 buss which is another switch if your using those busses.
Maybe your just missing one of those switches.
14th October 2011
Old 14th October 2011
Gear interested

ZED Driver/Laptop Glitch

I've searched all over the place, and have not found a similiar issue: I'm trying to get my ZED16R to work with my HP Pavilion DV6700 (Vista Home Premium SP2, Reaper, AMD Turion 2.00 GHz, 3GB RAM, StarTech EC13942 FireWire card).

It all seems to install/load correctly; when I open the A&H FireWire panel it displays the console settings, and the latency checker & system scan don't indicate any issues. It also show as "working" in the Win audio CP, and all of the ZED I/O's show up in Reaper's audio device preferences.

However, when I try to play any audio from the laptop (either from Reaper or WMP) the playback starts/stops (skips), and there is no audio passed through the ZED.

When I record enable a channel in Reaper, it communicates with the board - the level meter on the channel in Reaper responds to input, but very delayed & sporadic - and it won't record.

The ZED works fine with my desktop (running XP), so I don't think that's the issue. I've tried about every combination of settings on the ZED FW panel and Win audio settings, but still no audio.

Any ideas, anyone? Other than a laptop/discus throw event? I appreciate any help in advance!
14th October 2011
Old 14th October 2011
Lives for gear

My Recordings/Credits

If it works fine on your desktop with XP it probably isn't the ZED.
Have you streamlined your laptop for audio?
Maybe get the DPC checker and see why it's skipping....probably a HDD controller problem there if your HDD and processor can't keep up with everything going on.
Do you have a separate HDD for your audio?
14th October 2011
Old 14th October 2011
Gear interested

Hello,
Excuse me if my explanations aren't clear. I can't speak english very well!!
We want to record all the musicians simultaneous and on different tracks. It's why we want to buy the zed-r16 and the mh-8. Maybe playing live in concert too.
The best is each players have his own mix in his headphones.
I know it's impossible with the zed-r16 mixer.
The configuration I've described is the best that I've found.
-All the voices (input1) mixed with the master (input2).
-Bassist "aux2": master (input2) mixed with the left "studio out 2" plugged in dir input bass in mono mode and input1 (choirs)
-Drums : master (input2) mixed with the right "studio out 2" plugged in dir input drums in mono mode.
- Keyboard "aux3": master (input2) mixed with "aux3" plugged in dir input keyboard in mono mode.
- Sax : master (input2) mixed with voices (input1)
- Lead guitar: master (input2) mixed with voices (input1)
- Rythm guitar : master (input2)
The sax, LG and RG musicians don't need their instrument "more me" in their headphones.
They are always (often) in the "front" of the mix (zed).
The mix on the mh-8 is possible with input 1 and 2. I think it's possible to adjust the level of the dir input with output level of the aux on the zed mixer!

When I spoke of problem with impedance, I thought impedance of the outputs and inputs between the units.

The price of the zed and mh-8 turn around 2000 euros in all.

Do you know other material that can do the same things around these prices?
Or another idea of wiring?

I'm going to write to Tascam to be sure that all the buttons can be pushed together.
Otherwise my configuration can't work!

Thanks a lot

Paul
14th October 2011
Old 14th October 2011
Gear addict

Hey guys. This is a question about headphone mixes.

I currently run a little Mackie Onyx 1620 in my studio. With only 8 XLR inputs it is severely underspec'd for my needs. I don't have (nor can I afford) good A/D convertors, so I am looking at another firewire desk - preferably 16 channels.

Now, one problem I've been struggling with asides the lack of inputs, is individual headphone mixes.

I have read countless ZED R16 articles and have never got a straight forward answer about this. All I want to know is if it can provide numerous stereo headphone mixes (preferably 4 separate mixes).

At the moment, I have the 1620's one headphone output gong to a headphone splitter/amplifier giving 4 identical headphone mixes the same as the control room mix. It is not ideal at all.

Also, if anyone has experience with both - how do the preamps on this desk fair up against the Onyx pre's?

Cheers,
Steve.

Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search