Microphone Rental In or around Memphis
sluttygearhere
11th March 2008
Old 11th March 2008
Gear maniac

Microphone Rental In or around Memphis

Hey all,
Hope you are well.

Wasn't sure if I should post this here or High End, so I just defaulted to here.

I am wanting to find a place to rent a u87 on a daily basis. I am located in Memphis. but I don't know of anyone here. I know there are places in Nashville, which that isn't too far for me i don't think.

Basically I just want to see if anyone has a recommendation of a place for me to rent a u87 and other like items on a daily basis in this region. I am wanting to use it for vox tracks on stuff I am working on, and I really want the vox to sound amazing, not that they sound bad now .. I just think they could sound even better, you know? Anyway I figure renting for a couple of days would be better than trying to buy right now.

Any info would be awesome.

-- Ben
11th March 2008
Old 11th March 2008
Gear addict

I don't know about stores, but I do know that studios here in Nashville will rent out gear/ mics in certain situations. Perhaps try some of your studios there and see if they do something similar. Otherwise, a 3 hour trip east to Nashvegas is a nice get-away!
sluttygearhere
11th March 2008
Old 11th March 2008
Gear maniac

yeah A studio would be fine as well. really anywhere I can rent some stuff from time to time would be fine. I don't mind driving to Nashville, I love it there anyway. My rig is kinda portable so hell, I could just bring some portable acoustic treatment and do vox in the hotel or something crazy like that to keep from having to drive back and forth so much. That sounds like a cool experiment anyway lol. anyone else know anything?
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search