loopstation rc 300 tempo sync off not working
New Reply
Subscribe
R.U.Nuts
16th March 2013
Old 16th March 2013
Gear Head

loopstation rc 300 tempo sync off not working

hi, a few days ago I got a rc 300 loopstation. I want the individual tracks to record without the internal clock determine when the loop will end. so i set all three tracks to tempo sync off. as far as I seemed to understand now all the tracks should immediately start and stop recording as soon as I step on the corresponding pedal. but nope. after i hit the pedal to stop record and start overdub the tracks seem to continue to record until they have reached the end of a measure determined by the internal clock. there is a noticable lag of sometimes a few seconds till recording stops.

I tried all possible settings. loop sync on or off, tempo sync on or off. all without any recorded loops on the tracks -no changes.

what the hell am I doing wrong? I just want those tracks to start recording when I hit a pedal and stop when I hit it again. The manual says: set tempo sync to off. but that´s not working.
R.U.Nuts
17th March 2013
Old 17th March 2013
Gear Head

fixed. had the rythm running on the outputs which weren't connected and I couldn't hear. loop sync off won`t work with a beat running. the loopstation's manual is by far the worst I ever read...
New Reply Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook  Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter  Submit Thread to LinkedIn LinkedIn  Submit Thread to Google+ Google+ 

Topic:
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search