Nice pedal board no room
New Reply
Subscribe
NoPro
15th March 2013
Old 15th March 2013
Lives for gear

Nice pedal board no room

Made a nice pedal board last summer... It's great, big and sturdy. I don't gig and it might have made sense to get a nice rack but these pedals were aquired one at a time very slowly throughout the years . I got a crappy back and bending to adjust pedals is just out of the question. Those of you in this situation in a tight space...I'd like to see where your permanent pedalboard setup is? What's it like. I pretty much record and don't stomp during a track. I set the sound, select the particular pedal minus or plus a wah and go from there. Just curious how you do it ...thanks

Ps got rid of a few of these since photo and put board in a corner on a table. Wish I would have originally made a smaller board. For those of you who have thought of making a board...it's pretty cheap and easy..the handles(ikea and Velcro like rug which I cut up (ikea) works like a charm without actually needing Velcro)
Attached Thumbnails
Nice pedal board no room-image.jpg  

Last edited by NoPro; 15th March 2013 at 03:14 AM.. Reason: Add photo
15th March 2013
Old 15th March 2013
Lives for gear

If space is tight, maybe set it up on a keyboard stand, with your amp tucked under it? That way the pedals are all at desktop level and easy to reach without bending over, and you're saving space by having the amp and pedals all within the same basic footprint.
15th March 2013
Old 15th March 2013
Lives for gear

I don't use a pedalboard for recording. I will grab individual pedals from my board and have them at the console so I can adjust as I monitor. I don't like a bunch of pedals in the chain that I'm not using, especially with multiple pedals with buffered bypass.
NoPro
15th March 2013
Old 15th March 2013
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Porto View Post
I don't use a pedalboard for recording. I will grab individual pedals from my board and have them at the console so I can adjust as I monitor. I don't like a bunch of pedals in the chain that I'm not using, especially with multiple pedals with buffered bypass.
Yeah feel silly for making such a monstocity pedalboard.. I was thinking i got a lot of pedals... Then I had to pay bills..sold most pedals but still have the board.
NoPro
15th March 2013
Old 15th March 2013
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frodebro View Post
If space is tight, maybe set it up on a keyboard stand, with your amp tucked under it? That way the pedals are all at desktop level and easy to reach without bending over, and you're saving space by having the amp and pedals all within the same basic footprint.
Will try this for sure!!!
New Reply Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook  Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter  Submit Thread to LinkedIn LinkedIn  Submit Thread to Google+ Google+ 

Topic:
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search